Chapter 29 - Axel

I rushed out of my room and down the stairs, dashing through the hallway toward the foyer, and as I came to the other side I saw Kez on the floor outside, her attention focused on her right thigh. From where I stood she looked fucking beautiful. The white lights on the steps made her silhouette and blonde hair glow in the dark, turning her aura into some angelic being.

And despite her daily skimpy outfit she looked pure, a kind of pure I wanted to ruin, only because it deserved to and because I needed to ruin something before it had the chance to ruin me.

It got me hot all the time knowing the brat looked saint-like, but underneath it was this fiery girl who took shots at you when you did her wrong, or stripped naked when forced-denying she wanted to do it willingly.

I found her to be an angel with devil wings. A fallen angel. It's as if Kez was misunderstood, or I was, and she got in my head, making me believe she was.

Leaning against the doorframe, I peered down, watching how her fingers worked around a cut on her inner mid-thigh, applying pressure to reduce the pain of the shallow wound. Clearing my throat, her attention was quickly replaced to me and she smiled half-heartedly.

"Why didn't I get an invite to the party?" She jokingly asked, bending her knee.

Tsk-ing, I pushed myself off the door and walked forward, stepping down one step and taking a seat beside her. "Business comes first, princess." I chuckled, grabbing her leg and resting it on mine. Her face twisted, eyebrows narrowing in like I said something wrong, and I half rolled my eyes. "Sorry, I'll save the nickname for our daughter." I joked, palming her leg.

"You aren't funny, Axel," she grunted out and took her leg back, hissing when the hem of her skirt grazed the cut.

The cut. The cut that wasn't there this morning and when she left-the same cut Roman gave to each of the women he slept with to show them they were worthless. Nothing but needy whores.

I hummed and jerked my chin up, narrowing my eyes on her. "How'd that happen?" I asked, pretending to be curious. I knew where it came from, but I was testing her to see if she would lie. Choose your words very carefully my little Vixen.

She sniffled, shrugging only one shoulder. "Your brother-"

"Did he touch you?" I questioned, my voice a little stern. "Tell me, Kez. Did you let him touch you where only you and I should?" My tone was harsh now, I was getting serious and I wanted her to know that. She needed to know how much she was mine, I claimed her for myself. "Should I teach you a lesson? A lesson on who can touch you, because I don't think you get it."

Scoffing, she shook her head. "Yeah, I did and I don't think you get it. Why do you care? I'm just a fuck, might as well get passed around." She smiled and stood up. Oh, no you fucking don't.

Groaning, I pulled her by the arm and she fell, hissing in pain when she hit the concrete. I wasn't sorry, she should've known not to walk away when the conversation was not over. "Shit, did I forget to mention you only belong to me. I fucked you first, let that sink in." I growled.

Kez frowned, making me smirk at her and I grabbed her thighs, jumping off my ass and on top of her before she could react. She went back and almost hit her head on the ground, scowling at my sudden move. Laughing, I pinched her nipple through the bra, then hastily moving backward I reached under her skirt and quickly pulled her panties down.

"Stop! Axel, get off me!" She yelled, kicking her legs, but it only made me continue, forcing me to press a finger into her cut. She whined out, slapping me across the face. "You prick!" She scolded.

I groaned, running my hand over where it stung, and I glared at her in disdain. I didn't stop, instead, I brought my hand back down and tore the lacy fabric, and shoved them into my pocket. Bitch. Vixen clenched her jaw, waiting for my next move, and I twisted my head to the side, noticing Creed watch us from the hallway.