Chapter 11 - Axel

Today was a good day, we had planned to attack The Kings-they deserved it. Come for us we come for you. It's simple. No hard feelings, right. And the best part about our little excursion was Kez. She got the privilege or perhaps opportunity to come out and see how we worked-see the inside horrors of our world.

Jumping into Creed's car, Vixen followed, sitting in the back with me, and Creed and Roman were seated in the front as usual. I was an asshole for this and she knew it, but the joke was funny and I had to stick to my word about keeping her on a leash.

I clicked in the seatbelt and looked over at her, watching the mean glare she darted at me through her lashes. Licking my lips, I tilted my head to the side and arched an eyebrow. "Are you comfortable? Or is it too tight?"

She scoffed, gazing out of the window. "You're a real fucking asshole you know that." She glanced at me and rolled her eyes. "I thought Creed was the weird one."

Chuckling, I grabbed a strand of her hair and twirled it. "You find out new shit every day, sweetheart," I said, pulling on her hair a bit. She groaned and fixated her eyes on me. "So, should I loosen it?"

Kez didn't respond but instead kept her angry eyes plastered on mine, glaring daggers at me. "Was I too literal? Because it's just a joke. Don't be angry, Vixen." I shrugged, sending her a genuine smile.

"A joke. A fucking joke! Axel, you put a collar around my neck and put a leash on it!"

Creed burst out laughing, causing Roman to do the same, and then I followed in their footsteps, hooking my arm around her neck and pulling her into a headlock. She grasped at my arm, trying to pry me off, but I was stronger.

"You could easily take it off yourself, so why don't you?" I asked, placing my fingers under her chin and tipping her head up so I could see those mean eyes again. "Unless you like it?" I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth and watched her face turn into a scowl.

"Loco and Kinky." Creed glanced over his shoulder and moved his arm back, tapping her on the leg.

She grunted out and nudged my stomach. I let her off and she shifted back over to the window, frowning like a child. "Screw all of you."

"I knew she wanted us all," Creed commented, continuing to laugh.

"I hope you never get a girlfriend," she muttered.

I laughed again, knowing I was the only one to hear her say it. It was immature of me to pull some lame joke but it felt right in the moment, plus I liked to throw jokes around before we had to kill. I guess you could say it was how I coped.

...

"Can I take this stupid thing off?" Kez asked, shifting her gaze on me. I hummed and motioned my head for her to come over. "I'll do it," she gritted, rolling her eyes. Watching her unclip the leash, I pushed my back up against the window and sunk into the seat, leaning my head on the car door.

She twisted her face into a concentrated expression and fiddled with the collar, pulling her lip between her teeth. I licked my lips and trailed my eyes down her chest, and to her stomach, and then her legs, slowly taking in her body and outfit.

That fucking short skirt she wore, shit! I wanted to hike it up, rip off her panties and fuck her right on the spot. Dickhead. I shifted, stealthily tugging at the belt on my jeans.

"Axel," I shot my head up and furrowed my eyebrows, gazing at her curiously. "Could you help me?"

Tsk-ing, I placed my right leg on the seat, allowing her some space to come closer. She unclipped the seatbelt and turned to me, moving her body up and kneeling on her knees. I watched and waited as she slowly made her way between my legs, carefully placing her arms on the door to hold herself up.

Gazing up, I tugged on the collar, smirking when she rolled her eyes at me. "Don't make me regret removing this, Kez." I warned, looking up at her.

"Why?"

Questions, questions, questions. "Because I know you-"

Laughing, she pulled her hair to one side, giving me more room to see what I was doing and interjecting my sentence. "No you don't," her eyebrows furrowed. Mhm. I wasn't going to doubt myself on that one, Vixen wasn't hard to read and it was funny to hear her say otherwise.

"Maybe, but I know you have a big mouth," I shot back, finally undoing the collar. I took it off and tossed it behind her, then moving my leg closer to her side I touched her hip lightly.

She tensed, and I saw as she forced a swallow, glancing at my lips. "Big enough to-"

"Wanna find out?" I interjected, knowing exactly what she was going to say. So dirty-minded. Creed wouldn't mind that. I chuckled at my thoughts, gliding my thumb over her neck. Then slowly, I brushed her hair behind her ear and kept my eyes on hers, flicking them from one to the other.

Kez's chest heaved up and down, and I saw her cheeks heat up as I lifted my bottom half, feeling her body press against mine just slightly. She tsk-ed and clenched her jaw together. Reaching my hand up, I took her chin between my fingers and moved my head up, leaving an inch of our faces apart.

I felt her warm breath fan over my lips and I bit down on the corner of my bottom lip. "A-Axel," she breathed out, stuttering. The way my name rolled off her tongue made me stiffen. It was oh, so beautiful. It was music to my fucking ears.

Whisper my name again, Vixen. And I'll show you just how big that fucking mouth can open.

"Vixen."

Her head tilted to the side and she leaned in, licking her plump lips. "Kiss-"

A sudden bang on the window made me pull back and look up at whoever it was. Fucks sake. Creed glared at me, shaking his head. "Get out!"

I cleared my throat and peered back at Kez, watching her move off me in a rush and out of the car. Groaning, I sat upright and quickly hopped outside-being the last one out.

Roman asked Creed to search the building from front to back, making sure nobody was around. He came back from the side, motioning his head to go ahead. I cautiously moved before him, keeping Kez close behind me and going inside first, and Roman went in from the back of the warehouse instead.

Throwing the hoodie over my head, I turned to Creed. He looked down and noticed the coin in my hand, and as his eyes met mine I smirked. Returning it, he jerked his head at me.

This was the fun part, the part where the coin decided fate. Not our fate, but whoever was in this warehouse. The bottom level, the one we were on right now held most of the guards and some of the King's brainless minions. The middle level, that one had the women-the whores of the Kings Creed liked to call them, and less of the brainless Kings were riding up there too. But even if not brainless, they weren't fast, so I'd have the upper hand before they could ever.

And lastly the top-level, it wasn't anything special and usually had three guards but it did have a safe with money inside, and maybe a few guns. I could get into it and use their weapons against them.

Tossing the coin in the air, I watched it come back down and land in my hand, then flipping my other hand over I placed the coin down and gazed at my brother. He clenched his jaw, waiting for me to reveal the damn thing.

Fuck me!

Creed laughed lowly and walked past me, palming my shoulder. "You can outsmart them with your eyes closed, Axey," he sing-songed. "You and I both know that, don't look so down." He winked, and I glared at him with annoyance written all over my face.

I had the main floor, which meant he got the second and Roman was on the third. Huffing, I pulled Kez down the hallway, curving around a wall. Keeping her close was my main priority but I knew it would be hard, she stood out too much. And god! She refused to put on a fucking jumper, that girl doesn't like anything that'll cover her up completely. You'll be the death of me, my little Vixen.

If she fucked anything up for us, I swear she'd regret it more than I'd regret hurting her.

...

a/n - this'll continue into the next chapter because I have something that will fit perfectly in Kez's perspective not his