Chapter 50 - Axel

"Stop," Kez quietly groaned in annoyance, slapping away my hand that slowly rode up her thigh.

Clenching my jaw, I stared at her lips, licking mine at the same time. She was paying too much attention to the horror movie and loving every bit of fear she endured, and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to show her what real fear felt like. I just had to get past her pushing me away.

"C'mon," I whispered. Sitting my elbow up onto the cushion behind me, I moved my hand toward her and gently brushed her hair behind her ear, softly swiping my thumb over the shell at the same time.

"Axel," she emphasized through gritted teeth, slapping away my hand again.

I huffed, poking my tongue on the inside of my cheek. "They won't notice, their eyes are glued to the tv," I said, bringing my hand back to her lap and letting my fingers skim across the hem of her skirt. Oh, but they could notice, and that was the thing she was afraid of. As if we hadn't been caught or watched doing something dirty before.

"You don't know that." she glanced at me and pressed her lips into a thin line.

That was true. "Are you scared they'll see?" I grinned.

She swallowed, averting her eyes to the floor. A quick beat passed and then she looked at me. "N- No." her voice was hesitant as she spoke, and the grin on my face only widened.

"Yeah, you are." Softly clearing my throat, I leaned into her ear, "but isn't that fun? Knowing they could turn around at any second and see your mouth drop open as you come onto my fingers." I slipped my hand underneath her skirt and before my fingers could brush against her panties, she pushed me away.

Pulling her brows together, she shook her head and then stood up. I grunted in annoyance, watching her collect the empty popcorn bowl off the table and scurry into the kitchen. Ugh.

Slouching into the couch, I rested my head back and crossed my arms over each other, catching some blonde chick on the tv screen cutting a corner and running straight into the killer. A smile spread across my face as they then plunged a kitchen knife into her stomach. It wasn't much of a satisfaction, though, not like the real thing.

Sighing, I took a quick look back at Kez and then hopped up, too, stalking over to her by the sink. "Axel," she warned, the corners of her mouth tugging up a bit.

I smiled, not at all pretending like I wasn't up to something. As I circled around the island, I glided my hand on the table top, subtly biting my bottom lip. "Kez," I uttered, stopping behind her. Placing my other hand on the opposite side of her, I trapped her between me and the island.

She quickly tensed; her back straightened and her shoulders stiffened and as she turned her head to the side, I noticed her jaw clench. I could see how nervous she had become.

"Can't we do this later?" she asked, slightly turning her shoulder back so she could see me. Her eyes immediately locked on my lips.

"Of course, but we can do it now, too." I somewhat squinted my eyes and tilted my head to the side, pulling out a devilish smirk, instead. Her eyes jumped to mine and then she turned her head forward. "Atta girl," I said, now placing my hands on the back of her thighs and gliding them up-pulling up her black skimpy skirt in the process.

I inhaled, closing my eyes for a second as the rich coconut scent from her hair wafted into my nose. Fuck, she smelt so good.

Catching a soft moan leave her mouth, my eyelids popped open and I chuckled, hooking my fingers around her panties. I hadn't even touched her properly, yet, and she was already making inappropriate sounds.