Chapter 6 - Kez

Shame, I didn't have any clothing here that was mine, and that fit my slim body properly. I groaned, grabbing out a plain white shirt from the closet. Pulling it over my head, it draped down my naked body, falling almost past my knees.

I sighed and turned around, my face dropping as I ran a hand down it, realizing I didn't have bottom half's to cover me up let alone any panties. For fucks sake. I slapped my forehead a few times before stalking back in the closet, looking for something-anything that'd cover me whole.

"There's absolute shit, I'll be forced to go fucking naked. I need my clothes asap-"

"Tuff. Roman will have a fit, but I don't mind, of course." A low and husky voice echoed behind me. I gasped and quickly whipped around, pulling the shirt further down. Again, this fucker.

I glared at him as he walked closer, and I took steady steps backward. Bringing one arm behind me, I grabbed a hanger and held it behind my back, ready to use on him if he tried anything. I was not risking this shit, especially when cornered in a closet by a psychopath.

Creed smirked, shifting his eyes on the clothes hanging beside him, and he brushed his fingers along them, breathing out hums. Slowly, he turned left and paused, gazing over at me. I swallowed, and I hadn't realized, but I was holding my breath.

He sighed, opening the drawer and digging through whatever was inside. Tsk-ing, he grabbed out a pair of red laced panties, turning to face me. "These should do," he said and threw them at me.

I groaned, holding them up in front of me. God knew who fucking wore these before, and now I had to. I mean, I didn't have a choice really, unless I wanted to go naked. "Whose are these, your girlfriends. I'm not wearing them."

"Nope, but they do belong to a girl I killed after I fucked her mercilessly." Creed pulled his bottom lip between his teeth and brought a hand close to his groin, rubbing over it lightly. I cringed, dropping my arm and glaring at him, and he laughed.

"I'm joking-look, hurry up, Roman doesn't like to be kept waiting," he rolled his eyes and turned on his heels, walking out. The door slammed shut and I flinched slightly, feeling my heart jump.

I seriously hate that guy.

Huffing, I excepted the panties, placing my legs through the holes and pulling them up. I was afraid that he wasn't joking, and only said that because he didn't want me freaking out. God. I walked into the bedroom and looked into the broken mirror through the bathroom door.

You got this. I thought to myself, no biggy, I wasn't thinking back to when the dude with the tat above his eyebrow mentioned the last name Santiago. That's what unsettled me, the fact that I could potentially be alone with three guys-three guys who happen to be the Santiago's. Fuck!

Strixfield's most notorious killers-brothers. All who show no sympathy whatsoever. It'd be an understatement to say I was completely fucked.

I sighed and fixed myself up before pulling the door open and stepping out cautiously. I sucked in a breath and moved down the stairs, keeping my eyes peeled out. I seriously didn't want to keep this paranoia up, but I couldn't trust anybody not to sneak up on me.

Moving through the hallway, I glanced over my shoulder a few times, I was probably just being dramatic but I kept hearing shit and I had no idea where the damn dining room was.

"Vixen." A hand gripped onto my upper arm and tugged me to the right. I gazed up and met eyes with scary guy. Sue me, I only knew one name out of three fucking people. He gritted his teeth together, glaring down at me and shoving me in front of him.