Imagine

You were on your way to your best friends house for your weekly movie night! Thomas Sangster, your best friend, always made sure you had it every week. Yes you heard right, Thomas Sangster is your BFF. The famous one. Anyway, you get there and your super excited because his new movie, The Maze Runner just came out (A/N I know I'm late on that, but I didn't want to say The Scorch Trials, since that hasn't come out at all yet). you bounced up and down as he put it in the DVD player. "Y/N calm down!" he laughed playfully. "I can't the Maze Runner trilogy is my all time FAVORITE book series!" you reply excitedly.
---
Halfway through the movie, you get a text from your mom:
We went out of town because you Aunt is going into labor, can u stay at Thomas' house tonight?
You ask Thomas if you can stay and he says yea. You text your mom back:
Yea I can, when will u b back?
Mom: later in the evening tomorrow probably.
You: okay thanks for tellin me, bye
Mom: bye
---
After the movie you go up to Thomas's room. He hands you a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. You go to the bathroom and change into it and them go back to his room. "You look hot" he says and smirks. "Remember Thomas, you have a girlfriend named Isabella" you raised an eyebrow. Isabella hated you, and he tried to make your life miserable all the time. "I wish I didn't" he muttered under his breath. "What?" you said, but he just waved it off. "I guess I'll just sleep on the floor" you say grabbing a blanket out of the linen closet. "No! your the guest, ill sleep on the floor" he replies. "No! it's your bed" you say with a chuckle. "Fine, we'll both sleep on the bed."
"Okay"
You got on the bed and he did too. You scooted over to the very edge of the bed. He did the same.
"I'm cold" you said. "Me too" he scooted closer to you so that your bodies would warm each others. "Thomas?"
"Yea?"
"I have something to tell you" you really liked Thomas more than a friend, an you knew that this was the time to tell him. "I really like to Thomas, no make that love you. I have ever since I met you. I just thought I would tell you. You don't have to like me back, but I just had to tell you sooner or later" you rambled on.
---
"Famous British actor Thomas Sangster dumps girlfriend Isabella Melling for Y/F/N! The two are now a happy couple." You read on the TV screen. It had been two weeks since you told Thomas how you felt about him, and since he asked you to be his girlfriend! wow, the time flies. He sat down next to you on the couch, and kissed you passionately for what seemed like eternity. You loved it. You loved Him.
---
A/N
Hope you liked it! requests are open!