Wedding Day

You were nervous and wringing your hands. Today was the day. In ten minutes you would be marrying your soulmate. Thomas Brodie-Sangster. You couldn't wait to become his wife. You stood at the large double doors and took a deep breath. This would be the last ten minutes of your life that you would be Y/F/N. In ten minutes you will be Y/N Brodie-Sangster. You heard the music play and two men opened the door. Ki Hong Lee, you BEST friend, was walking you down the isle since your dad had passed away a year ago. You were sad, but also happy at the same time. It was a weird feeling. You walked at a slow pace down the isle towards a beaming Thomas. He was smiling from ear to ear, waiting to take you into his arms and marry you. You made it to the end and Thomas took you by the arm. You smiled at him and he winked.
---
Time skip (bc I don't think you want to go through the WHOLE ceremony)...
You grinned as you heard the priest say, "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride." Thomas grabbed and swung you around and dipped you back as he kissed you passionately. You chuckled and after a moment you parted the kiss. You grabbed Thomas' hand and walked out.
---
At the reception...
You walked in hand in hand with Thomas and everyone cheered an whooped. Especially Dylan. You smiled and sat down at your table. After talking and socializing with your guests, the first dance was coming up. You got up and took Thomas' hand. He wrapped his arms around you and you heard the song play. It was Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.
*FLASHBACK*
It was your first date with Thomas and you were at a restaurant. You heard Thinking Out Loud come on and Thomas got up and asked you to dance right in the middle of the restaurant! You laughed and took his hand and danced to the music, getting wide eyed stares from the people surrounding you.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
You and Thomas swayed to the music in rhythm with each other.
So honey now,
Take me into your loving arms.
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.
Place your hand on my beating heart.
I'm thinking out loud,
Maybe we found love right where we are.
You smiled and thought, this is the best day of my life.
---
You and Thomas exited on a white carriage driven by horses while Best Day Of My Life played in the back ground. This truly was the BEST day if your life.
"I love you Mrs. Sangster." Thomas said sweetly.
"And I love you Mr. Sangster."
You kissed him on the nose and waved goodbye to your guests.
---
A/N
here is another update to make up for not updating! (if that makes sense lol). I hope you like it!
P.S. I updated on my TMR cast preference book too! Go check it out!
-ur shank