Amnesia

Ok guys, so I've been reading a book and it has song preferences in it. I really enjoy them so I thought I'd give it a try. Amnesia by 5sos.
---
I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss how you felt the way you tasted. And even though your friends tell me your doing fine, are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you? When he says those words that hurt you do you read the ones I wrote you?

It's been a month since you and Thomas broke things off and Thomas was devastated. Everything he saw reminded him of you. He would constantly drive by EVERYWHERE you guys used to go. He would think about how you kissed him the day before you left. How your lips tasted like the mint lip balm that he bought you for your birthday. The one that you always wore. How the kiss was so full for him, but so empty for you. He's tried calling you but you don't answer. You're trying to move on. He talks to your friends but they refuse to tell him anything besides, "she's fine". You got a new guy friend and at first he was super nice and comforting in your situation. But then he became really possessive and overly protecting of you. He was constantly grilling you on who you were hanging out with, or who that guy was that you were talking to.
---
I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you don't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia! and forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt I fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape. Cause I'm not fine at all.

*Flashback*
"No Y/N, please I know you don't mean that." Thomas held your hand. "No. Thomas, your career is just taking off, and I'm still learning the ropes for this whole 'life' thing. I'm holding you back. I need to go." You pulled away and sobbed as you looked up at him, makeup running down you eyes and all over your face. "But what about all the dreams we had? All he wishes we made? Doesn't that matter at all to you? What about the kids we were going to have? Tabitha and Michael? What about that?" he tried to hug you but you pulled away.
*end of flashback*
Thomas woke up looking for you beside him, when he realized you were gone. He grabs a pillow and punches it in frustration. He missed you. He missed the way you fell asleep on his chest at night, and the all the sweet memories he made with you. But it's all gone now. It's all gone.