The Picnic

You were invited to a community picnic with your best friend. You couldn't wait to tell Thomas, your boyfriend! You were really glad to get a relaxing time from work and stress.
---
"Hey Sangster" you said with a smirk as he walked in the door.
"Hey love, what's up?"
"Well, Y/F/N (your friends name) invited us to a picnic in about 2 months for her ceremony!"
"Great!" he said eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong?" you ask smiling.
"Nothing."
---
The next day you couldn't stop chattering about the picnic and you were really excited. You didn't know why, it was just a picnic, but to you it was a time for You and Thomas to be to ether without the separation from work. You kept taking Thomas's ear off about it constantly throughout the day. "Um, Y/N? I uh can't make it to the picnic." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Why not?" you ask on the verse of tears.
"Well, I have to leave for filming next week, and ill be there for 3 months."
"When did you find this out?" you ask.
"Yesterday."
---
You were lonely. And you missed Thomas so much. It's already been a month and you can't stand to be without him. You apartment was lonely and you just say around all day when you were off from work. You were about to call him when your phone rang.
"Hey Y/F/N, what's up?"
"Nothing, just wondering if you were coming to the picnic next month?"
"Yeah, but Thomas can't make it"
"I'm sorry, I know how much you wanted him to come."
"Well, it's ok." It wasn't really ok, you were devastated! She hung up and you sat there and watched Netflix and ate ice cream.
---
One month later...
You were still missing Thomas, but more than ever now that the picnic day was here. You got dressed in some light wash jean shorts and a lace blouse. You slipped on some tan Rainbows and grabbed your stuff. You went to your car and called Thomas.
"Hey! Y/N what's up?" He asked hurriedly.
"Im going to the pic nix, what are you doin?" you ask.
"Uh, Y/N can I call you back later, I'm-uh kinda busy right now." He said and hung up. He just blew you off! whatever. you were going to have a good time today with or without Thomas.
---
At the picnic...
You were helping Y/F/N put the blankets out before everyone got there and you were just trying to get Thomas off your mind. You turned around and saw flashes. Cameras? why would there be cameras here? Then you saw him, he was matching right through the paparazzi and straight to you. You ran to him and hugged him tightly. "How?" you asked excitedly. "Well, you know wen you called me? well they were telling me that I had to turn off my phone so they could land the plane." you squealed as hugged him even tighter. If that was possible.