Love and Hate

Soooooo sorry I've been gone for so long! But I'm back, and now for the 100th CHAPTER WHOOP WHOOP!
-ur shank
---
Highschool. Not enjoyable. First day of Senior year, and you still didn't have the nerve to talk to your crush, Thomas. But of course you hated him at the same time. I mean, who wouldn't? He's literally perfect.
---
"Hey Y/N! Do you have the notes from English? I was totally spacing out." Laughed your best friend, Andrea.
"No, I don't, sorry." You weren't really paying attention in English either. You couldn't with Thomas sitting right across from you with those beautiful eyes and that soft, caramel hair. How is he so perfect? It makes no sense whatsoever. He makes you want to scream and sing at the same time and NO ONE has ever had this effect on you. Not ever. He was making you feel ways that you'd never explored before and it was kind of scary. But oh well, no time for thought. Here he comes.
"Hey Y/N" he said in his perfect voice.
"What."
"Touchy today, are we?" He chuckled. "I just wanted to know when your lunch period was. Maybe, you could help me with my art project? It's due next week and you're the only person I know that knows how to work a pottery wheel" he looked down, embarrassed.
"Sure, I guess. My lunch period is at 12:30."
"Great, so is mine. Meet you in the art room?"
"Yep."
---
Anyway, sorry I'm kinda rusty. But comment for a part two!