Youtube {Pt. 2}

Skip the intro...
"So, first dare is for Thomas! dance like a ballerina!" You chuckled and Thomas got up out of his chair. He put his arms in a circle above his head and put one leg into the air. Then he attempted to twirl and falling I'm the process. You helped him up while laughing. "Next truth for Thomas! So, was I your first love?" you batted your eyelashes. "Well, to be honest, no. I used to love Isabella before I met you. But I realized that I could only love you or her. And that it was all or nothing. So I chose you. Because I love you so much!" he pecked your lips and you smiled. "Another dare for Thomas! wow lots of stuff for Thomas to do! anyway, sing a cute song for me" you twirled your hair while giggling. "Um, ok, I'm not a very good singer though."
"It's okay! pwease??" you asked doing puppy dog eyes. "Ok,ok." He cleared his throat. "You can count on me like 1 2 3 and I'll be there. 'Cause I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2 and you'll be there. 'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah!"
"Awe! Thomas! that was sweet!" he chuckled and you kissed his cheek.
---
"Okay! so we have one last truth from, uh... @SangsterThomas. Wait, that's you!"
"Yes it is! *grinning from ear to ear* just read it."
"Okay...um, it says..." your eyes widened at what you were reading. "It says...'Will you marry me?'" You squealed and hugged him tightly. "YES!" And then the video ended.