Imagine 2//part 2

Thomas kept hugging you tightly. Eventually he let go and said, "do you need a ride home love?"
"No, I never want to go back there. Olivia and Charlotte will fid me there." You said shakily.
"Okay, then you can stay at my place tonight. I live an hour away, so no one will find you there"
"Oh no! I don't want to impose!" you exclaimed.
"You won't be! If it makes you feel better, you can sleep on the couch." He smiled.
"Okay"
"As long as you're safe" he mumbled.
"What?"
"Oh. Nothing." He stated clearing his voice.
---
You got in his car and looked out the window. You were mesmerized by the city lights. Soon enough you fell asleep, peaceful at last. He stopped the car in his driveway, and got out and unbuckled your seatbelt. He picked you up bridle style and laid you on the couch with a blanket. You were pretending to be asleep the whole time he was doing so. "Goodnight, girl of my dreams" he whispered. You shot your eyes open. "What?" you say smiling. "Oh! Y/N! I uh didn't know your we're uh, awake!" he blushed. "Girl of your dreams huh?" you asked with a smirk. "Yeah" he said rubbing the back of his neck. He said goodnight and started walking up the stairs. "Goodnight, boy of my dreams" you said and he turned around an have you a big kiss. It was passionate and magical. Just like Disney World! (idek wut). Then he walked back up and you fell asleep.
---
You woke up at 6 am and decided to make him breakfast. You cooked scrambled eggs and toast. He trudged down the stairs and his eyes lit up when he saw you. "Y/N, are you cooking breakfast?" he asked grinning. "No, I'm making paper mâché dolls" you smirked. "Haha funny" he said while rolling his eyes.
---
He took you out to buy an outfit for the day. You bought some light wash skinny jeans and a burgundy crop top. And some knock off vans. You were eatingChinese food at the mall, when a girls screech sounded through the room. "THOMAS!" it was Isabella. "WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING DOING WITH THIS UGLY BUTTFACE!?" She death glared you. "Um, he was just helping me. my friends kind of attacked me last night." You stammered. "I DONT CARE, THOMAS IS MINE! YOU COULDN'T GET HIM ANYWAY! YOUR TOO UGLY AND FAT!"
"ISABELLA SHUT UP! I LIKE Y/N NOW, NOT YOU! WE'RE THROUGH."
"WHAT?!" she slapped you in the face. Thomas touched your cheek where she slapped you and you smiled a little.
"Oh, and I saw you sucking the face off that guy last week!" he said confidently. Turned and walked away high heels clicking.
"I love you" he turned to you and said.
"I love you too"