For Veronica

A/N
Veronica is a famous Youtuber in this imagine!
---
"Ahh! I'm so excited guys, today is Day 1 of Playlist Live!" You spoke into your daily vlogging camera. You turned of your camera and called your boyfriend of 6 months, Thomas. Yes, the Thomas Brodie Sangster. You couldn't believe how lucky you were for having a guy as awesome as him. Of course, no one knew about you two yet, you weren't ready to tell the whole world yet.
---
On stage at Playlist Live...
"Heyyyyy guys!" You yell to the crowd, starting as if you were starting one of your Youtube videos. Suddenly the lights go out. Everyone gasps, and you try to speak, but your mic is off. You start to hear music start to play and look into the crowd. One spotlight is set up on a moving figure. It's Thomas. He starts singing, "Don't stop, doing what you're doing. 'Cause every time you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it know it know it." You smile. It may seem cheesy, but you know what? It doesn't matter. You twirl your black hair around your finger, your brown eyes dazzling. Thomas makes his way to you on stage and finishes singing. "Vero, I love you so much, and now is the time to tell the world about us." He kisses your cheek. "Ok" you whisper back. You both turn to the crowd as the lights go back up. "Me and Thomas are together now, and please, no hate." you smile. "Hashtag, Teronica!" Someone yells from the crowd.