Newtie

A/N sooooo. Obviously this is a Newt (TMR) imagine. The idea just kinda popped into my head this morning. It wouldn't work for TBS so I just decided to make a Newt one. Hope u like it! (P.S. I will be changing some if the details.)
-ur shank
---
WICKED MEMORANDUM:
FILE FOR SUBJECT A9
NAME: Y/N, SUBJECT A9, THE FIGHTER.
AGE: Y/A
NOTES: WILL BE SENT INTO THE MAZE TOMORROW. TO BE LOVED BY SUBJECT A5, THE GLUE.
---
Months later...
You heard the Greenie alarm blare through the Glade. "Hey Newt! Do you want me to give the Greenie the tour today?" You walked to Newt and kissed his lips lightly. He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Sure, I've got a lot to do today since Alby..." He choked up a bit. Alby had been killed by a Griever attack just last week. Newt was elected First in Command and you were elected Second. You were surprised! you were the first girl in the Glade, and you had only been here for 6 months. Gally objected at first and he loathed you greatly, but he warmed up to you once he realized that you were tougher than him. He didn't want you to beat him up. You turned to Newt and hugged him lightly before running off to the Box. You loved Newt. He was your boyfriend, you soul mate, your lover. You stood above the Box and the doors were swung open by Gally and Minho. You jumped down into the dark space and looked for the Greenie. You saw him huddling in a corner. Wait- no! it's a girl! another girl! FINALLY. you walked over to her and she looked up at you. "Hey there Green Bean. Welcome to the Glade." You grabbed her hand and Minho helped you pull her out of the Box. She took a look around and gasped. "Where am I? Why can't I remember anything?!" she asked in a panicked tone. "Relax. It's okay, we've all been through this. We're not going to hurt you." You swept your arm around you in a dramatic motion. "This is the Glade. Do you remember anything at all? you name maybe?" you asked. "M-my name I-is Marie" (get it? Marie Curie?). You grabbed her hand and said, "I'll give you the tour later. Right now Chuck will show you where to sleep. Chuck came running over and introduced himself. You made you way towards Newt to talk to him about the bonfire.
---
It was time to give the Greenie the tour. She seemed less shaken up than she was before. You walked towards her with a smile. "Hey Greenie! ready for the tour?"
"Can you please use my name?" she asked.
"Of course Marie."
---
Halfway through the tour...
"-and that's the Dead Heads."
"What a nice name" she said sarcastically. You chuckled and kept walking. She asked about the walls, the maze, why you were here, and all that normal stuff. Then she asked about the people here. "Well, you and me, we're the only girls here."
"Lots of boys to choose from then! Ooh! who's that? He's cute!" She giggled and pointed to Newt. "Oh, uh- that's Newt. He's uh-the leader of the Glade. Andalsomyboyfriend." You said the last part quickly. "What?" she asked. "Uh-" you cleared your throat. "Newt's my uh-boyfriend." She seemed disappointed but she brightened right back up. How odd. You thought. She ran off thanking you for the tour. Little did you know that she was scheming.
---
That night at the bonfire you were laying your head on Newts lap while he sat on the ground playing with your hair. (OMG the feels rn). You noticed that Marie had been drinking a lot of Gally's recipe. Minho walked over to you and you sat up. "What's up shuck-face?" you asked lightly punching him on the arm. Newt got up to help Frypan with something. "Nothing, just wanted to hang out with my BFF." he smiled and you laughed. "So, how do you like the Greenie?" you asked. "I don't know. She kinda makes me feel nervous. Like she is about to stab my back any minute."
"Yeah me too. She kinda makes me shaky. And she has drunk WAT too much of Gally's recipe." You chuckled. Minho laughed and punched your arm playfully. Eventually Newt came back and you laid your head back down on his lap. Marie saw you and stumbled over. "Hey! get off my man!" she slurred. You just rolled your eyes and pushed her slightly. She fell to the ground and her eyes closed. She was out cold. You and Newt laughed so hard. "I love you Y/N" Newt said out of nowhere. "I love you too Newtie" he chuckled and bent down to kiss your cheek. You turned your head at the last moment and his lips landed on yours. "Haha think your clever do ya?" he asked smirking. He grabbed your sides and started tickling you furiously. You screeched with laughter and started tickling him. You ended up having a massive tickle fight. All the while Marie was out.
---
The next day Marie got Newt alone in the Homestead. "Newt, baby. I know you want to be with me. And I want to be with you." She said evilly.
"Uh" was all he said as he slowly backed towards the door. "Don't go! I have a plan to get Y/N out of the picture. All you have to do is accuse her of trying to kill you and she will be Banished. But first break up with her. I want to see the look on her face. I can't wait until those maze doors close on her." She laughed evilly. Newt paused for a moment thinking. "Okay."
---
You saw Newt and Marie walking over to you holding hands. WHAT?! Newt let go and walked closer to you while Marie stood back and picked at her nails not paying attention. "Y/N, I'm breaking up with you." He said loud enough for her to hear. "What?!" you said. "Relax. I have a plan. I'll explain later. Just meet me in the Dead Heads tonight's after everyone's asleep." He whispered so only you could hear it. "Just act sad and angry at me okay?"
"Okay." (haha see what I did there?). You made yourself cry and Marie gave you a smirk.
---
That night you went into the Dead Heads to meet Newt. He was there with Gally, Frypan, Thomas, and Minho. "What are you guys doing here?" you whisper -shouted. "We're helping you with Newts plan" Gally said using finger quotes on the word Plan. "Okay guys, here's the plan. I will accuse Y/N of trying to murder me and you guys will go along with it. Y/N, you will be pleading for them not to banish you. They will say, 'okay we won't banish you.' Then Marie will go nuts. Then they will say, 'we will punish Marie though.' And that's when I expose her." He says taking deep breath. "Okay, so what's her punishment?" Minho asks. "I say 6 months in the Slammer with only bread and water." Says Frypan. "I agree" says Gally. You all agree and you go back to the main area.
---
At the trial...
You sit in a chair as Newt goes on about how you "tried to murder him" with a smug look on Marie's face. You heard your cue and you pleaded. "I didn't do it! I swear! please don't banish me!" you made yourself cry and you dropped you head into your hands. "Okay. Fine. We won't shucking banish you." Says Thomas. You look up and see a look of pure terror in Marie's eyes. "We will however punish Marie." Says Gally. "What? why?! I didn't do anything!" she says. "Don't bloody lie to us! I am a witness. You try to hurt Y/N and your going to be punished." Says Newt while hugging you tightly in his strong arms. You smile. "What's her punishment?" Asks Gally. "Six months in the Slammer with only bread and water." Says Thomas glaring at Marie. "What?! no please!" she begged. "You better slim it or your punishment is going to be worse! Your tried hurt my best friend and you're GOING to get 6 shucking months in the Slammer." says Minho. You look at Minho and smile. He smiled back. "Gally, take her to the Slammer." Newt says glaring at her. He looks down at you and you smile. He kissed you and you kiss back. In love.
---
A/N
OMG GUYS! IM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! My Wifi has been out all week! (the struggle is real tho!) I feel so bad! to make up for it here is a long one (ish).
-ur shank