For Anna

You were driving to The Scorch Trials set to pick up Thomas for your anniversary dinner. You were all dressed up and you had a watch for him that you bought as a present. You were so excited! it was you're 2 year anniversary! You parked and walked into the building with his present in your hand. You put a smile on your face as you opened the door to his dressing room. You widened your eyes in horror as you watched Thomas laying on top
of a makeup girl and making out with her. You threw the present at him while you walked out and slammed the door. You got into your car and started sobbing, leaning your head on the steering wheel. You're makeup was probably pooling under your eyes, but you didn't care. You looked up to see Thomas running out of the building towards your car. "Anna! Anna!" he shouted as you started the engine. He kept running, so you turned off your car. "What do you want?" you rolled your eyes. "Anna, I can explain! I didn't know what I was doing! Take me back! please!"
"No Thomas. No. I trusted you! I thought I could rely on you. But I guess not." You started the engine and drove away.
---
After two weeks of endless unanswered calls, voicemails, and texts, you couldn't take it anymore. You drove to Thomas' apartment, to tell him sorry. You walked in the door and saw him on top of a blonde girl. "Wow. I CAME BACK TO MAKE UP, BUT NOW I KNOW. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A CHEATER!" You run out of the door, once again, sobbing.