For Lexie

Ok guys, so I KNOW I said this book was finished but I got a request too awesome to not write. So without further adieu here you go!
---
It's Christmas Eve and you were driving with your best friend Thomas to go pick up his girlfriend for a party. You were kind of sad because you wished that this was you and Thomas' year going as a couple. But Thomas loved Isabella and there was nothing you could do about it.
---
You parked in front of Isabella's house and you got out and knocked on her door. No one answered so you went back to the car to tell Thomas. "No one answered, I wonder where she is. She said she would be here." You leaned into the car window. Suddenly Thomas' eyes flared up with anger. "What?" you asked. He pointed past you and un-buckled his seatbelt. He got out of the car as you turned around to look. Your eyes widened in shock as you look through the house window. Isabella is on the couch kissing some random guy. Thomas stormed up to the door and pushed it open. You stay at the car and watch Thomas confront Isabella. You see her begging Thomas to forgive her and then Thomas leaving. He exits the house with tears in his eyes and you run up to him. Isabella is chasing after him crying. You get in between each of them. "Isabella don't you dare come near him."
"B-but-"
"No buts. You had something grey and you messed it up. Too late for 'buts'." You grab Thomas' hand and lead him to the car. Once you get beside the car you hug Thomas tightly. "I dot know of this is too soon...but I have to tell you something Thomas."
"What is it Lex?" you take a deep breath. "I love you Thomas and I always have, and I knew she never loved you the whole time and I've been too scared to actually admit my feelings and whew I'm so glad to get that off my chest." You gulp for air. "I love you too." You smile, and feel warm ad fuzzy inside.
"Now, I think we have a party to get to Mr. Sangster."
---
At the party you and Thomas grab a glass of champagne and go dance. You walk to the center of the room and sway to the beat. You and Thomas get pushed together and soon you lips collide. You couldn't believe this was actually happening.
---
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" you here everyone yell. You cheer and look up at Thomas. He puts a strand of hair behind your ear and then places it on you cheek. You both lean in and you lips touch. You smile into the kiss never wanting it to end.