I thought you loved me...

You were driving through a neighborhood that you didn't really know about trying to find your way to the grocery store. You had just moved into this neighborhood with you boyfriend, Thomas, and you were new to the area. You looked around trying to figure out where you were. You drove past a house and saw Thomas' car. What? no, it couldn't be his. He told me that he was meeting Wes on set today. You made a sharp U-Turn and drove past again, but slower. Sure enough it was Thomas' you could tell by his license plate. You parked your car and went up to the window of the house. You peeked in and saw a horrific sight. Thomas was sitting on the couch with a brunette girl sitting ON TOP of him. Both of them shirtless. She was making out with him too! and he was letting her! You got back in your car and drove back to your apartment and grabbed Thomas' stuff and stuffed it in a bag. You wrote a note saying this:
Dear Thomas,
Here is your stuff. You can move in with that girl now. You can pick up the rest next week. I hope you have a nice life.
Love,
Y/N
---
You drove to the girl's house and parked silently. You set the stuff neatly on the door step and walked away. Thomas must have seen you through the window because he came crashing through the door moments later. You started your car quickly and drove off. You knew he would follow you so you sped up. You arrived at your apartment locking the door. You sat on the couch and cried. Minutes later Thomas came in. Aw man! he has a key! you thought looking away. He sat next to you and you got up and sat on the chair, still looking away from him. He finally spoke. "Y/N, I can explain." He stuttered.
"Save it. That's what every boy says. I've already had my heart broken like this once and I would rather not have it again."
"Im sorry. Just let me explain it!"
"No Thomas. No. I trusted you. I thought you loved me, but I guess I was wrong." You stomped upstairs. He didn't follow you. He eventually left. You were secretly hoping that he would come after you but he didn't.
---
After 3 days he finally came knocking on your door. "Y/N, please let me explain. I need you in my life and I can't live without you." He said, eyes all red and puffy. You motioned for him to come inside not keeping eye contact with him for more than a second at a time. He sat on the couch, and you on the chair. "Y/N, I was with that girl because she sent me a letter saying that if I didn't do it, then She would come here and hurt you. I just wanted to protect you. I realize that it was stupid now. I'm so so sorry." He looked at the ground.
"Thomas. Look at me. You don't need to make some crazy deal with a girl to protect me. I love you and if you love me then that's enough. All I want Is for you to love me and for me to love you and for you to be there for me when I need it. If you're with me and if you love me, then I won't get hurt. And neither will you. You got up and sat on his lap. "Thomas, what you did hurt me more than if she came here and physically hurt me. But Im forgiving you because that's what love is. I love you and that's all that matters." You smile kissing him lightly.
"I promise never to do that again." He smiled and kissed back.