For {@BLOODYLUCKY}

You answered your phone while rubbing your big, blue eyes. You had just woken up and it was 12:00 PM! "Hey Thomas, what's up?" you said groggily.
"Don't you remember Trixy? We're going to the fair today!" he said, excitement in his voice. "Oh crap! Uh-okay!"
"I'll be there in thirty minutes love." He chuckled and hung up. You slammed your phone down on your bed and bolted into the bathroom. You took a five minute shower and then dried your hair. You threw on a pair of jean shorts, and a white crop-top with a gold infinity sign on it. You put your hair up in a tight bun and put on some white, hightop converses. You grabbed your phone, wallet, and keys and went outside to wait for Thomas. It was a nice, warm, beginning of summer day, and you were excited to go to the fair with Thomas. He pulled up and you hopped in his car. "Wow Trixy, you look...wow." He stared at you. "Really? I just threw this on!" and you explained the whole story. "Well, you ready to go?"
"Yep! I was born ready." you chuckled and put on your seatbelt (safety first! lol). Thomas drove to the fair and you went in.
---
You went on the Ferris wheel and Thomas kissed you at the top. You kissed back and the kids in front of you said "ew! get a room!"
"You don't even know what that means!" Thomas said sarcastically and continued to kiss you. Once you got off, you decided to play some games. Thomas won you a giant monkey and you won him a giant panda. You brought them back to your car and drove home. Back at your place, Thomas stayed for dinner.
---
After dinner, you and Thomas watched Death of a Superhero. You loved that movie, and it was your turn to choose. You laid you head on Thomas' lap while he played with your dirty blonde hair. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too."