Jealousy

This imagine was requested by @Unicorhn but she said I could keep it ThomasXReader, so here you go!
---
"Ready love?" You heard Thomas yell from downstairs as you finished applying your lipstick. "Yep!" you yelled and tried to run down the stairs in your heels. You make it to the door and peck Thomas on the lips as he opens the door for you. You were both headed to The Scorch Trials premier party, and you were so excited! You've never been to a party this big before. "Y/N if anyone flirts with you, just ignore them, for me?" Thomas opens your car door for you before walking to his own. "Of course babe, I only love you." you said smiling at him as you buckled your seatbelt.
---
At the party...
"Hey Y/N!" you saw Dylan and Britt walk to you. "Hey!" you replied. You had a decent conversation until you got bored and went to find Thomas. There were so many people in the room, that you could barely make out Thomas' long, skinny frame among the crowd. "Thomas!" You yelled. He turned around, but you were dragged by the crowd in the opposite direction. Eventually you made your way closer to Thomas, trying to reach him. You were about 5 feet away when you felt someone squeeze your butt. You quickly swiveled around to find the face of the culprit. Your eyes widened. It was the intern sound guy you met the other day while with Thomas at a meeting. "Hi Mike, can I help you?" you say in a sassy tone. "Yeah, come home with me tonight and have a little fun." He said smirking at you. Suddenly you see a blur and then Mike is on the ground. You turn around to see a raging Thomas who storms out of the house fuming. You follow him, ignoring all of the astonished stares and gaping mouths. Once you got outside you see Thomas smoking a cigarette. You hated when he smoked. You grabbed the cigarette and threw on the ground while stomping on it in the process. "What the heck?!" Thomas practically screamed. "What the heck?! You're asking ME that? I should be asking you!" you whisper screamed back. "Why did you do that Thomas?" you calmed done a bit. "Because he was flirting with you! I was trying to protect you!"
"I was handling the situation just fine without you Thomas, I could've defended myself."
He didn't reply, he just stared off into space. "Whatever. Lets just go home." You try to stay calm.
---
At home...
You both walk into the door of your house and you immediately go to the bathroom to shower. You don't even say a word to Thomas. Once you finish showering you get dressed in pajamas and go straight to bed. When you wake up Thomas is next to you sleeping away. You close your eyes and turn over, still mad at him for not trusting you. All morning you go about your business while Thomas is sleeping. You go to work and you try not to think about it. On your way home from work you stop at Starbucks to get you and Thomas something. Maybe you should forgive him. Maybe you were a bit harsh.
---
At home...
You unlock your door and swim it open. Your eyes widened in shock as you see Thomas passed out with beer bottles laying around him. You pick up the bottles and then try to wake up Thomas. He jumps a little when he wakes up, but you eventually get him into the bath. After soaking in hot water for a while he's finally sober enough to talk to. You go in and sit on the floor next to him. "Why?" is all you say.
"W-when I woke up this m-morning, I thought you left me. I thought you were still mad a-at me for last night and I just freaked out. I never want to lose you and I'm so sorry. I-"
"Shh" you said in a hushed tone. "I forgive you." You leaned your forehead on his and kissed him softly. He was sweating from the heat of the bath water, but you thought it was cute.