For Serenity

You couldn't wait for your cameo moment in a major blockbuster movie. It was a small role, but it was such a great opportunity! And your favorite actor, Thomas Brodie Sangster was going to be starring in it.
---
At the set...
You couldn't believe it! it was finally happening. You're first ever movie role. You sat in the music room playing your violin like a pro. You've been taking lessons since you were a little girl. At that moment you're eyes caught Thomas'. After the scene was shot Thomas walked up to you. You started sweating and shook his hand. "Hey, I saw you up there playing your violin and you're really good!" he said smiling. You blushed an fumbled with your shirt. "Thanks, you're a really great actor your self." You smiled. "Hey, do you wanna hang out sometime..." He paused.
"Serenity." You finished for him.
---
You guys had been hanging out and became boyfriend an girlfriend. You couldn't be any happier! And you visited the set everyday, even though you're scene was already shot. Everyday after each if Thomas big scenes he would spot you and run to you and kiss you. Sometimes while he was in the middle of shooting a scene he would just run and hug you. You loved it. You loved him.