The splitup pt. 1

You were sitting on the couch watching the news. When you saw it. "Thomas Sangster spotted at a pub kissing another girl!" it displayed a picture of a blonde girl sitting on Thomas' lap and kissing him. You got up furiously and called Thomas. When he answered you exploded. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" You yelled into the phone. "What?" he asked groggily. He must still be at the pub. "I saw the picture of you and that blonde girl! why were you kissing her!?" you said alarm rising in your voice. "Look, Y/N I'm sorry okay!"
"Sorry doesn't cut it Thomas." You smashed your finger down on the end button and day there and cried.
---
Thomas walked In on you crying and he sat next to you. "Look, Y/N I didn't know what I was doing. I was drunk, and clueless."
"Just because you were drunk doesn't even give you an excuse." You said. But you didn't mean it. You longed for the way he played with your hair, for the way he held you in his arms. "I know, it just wasn't thinking clearly."
"No dip Sherlock." You stuttered out.
"I'm sorry."
"Me too. I'm going to stay with my friend Whitney for a while. It doesn't mean we're breaking up, but I just need a break."
"Okay, whatever you need to do." He said tears threatening to spill over the rims of his eyes. You packed you things and drove away. And just like that you were gone. For now at least. You sighed as you walked to the door of Whitney's house.

A/N
So, who thinks there should be a part two?? if someone comments ill probably do one!
-ur shank