The Premier

The alarm clock blared as you sleepily got out of bed. You smiled remembering that today was the day of The Scorch Trials premier. And even though you weren't in it, Thomas was taking you as his date. You jumped on Thomas as he groaned and turned over. "Morning love" he said smiling. "Today's the day Thomas!" you practically screamed. "Yes it is. Well, I thought we would go out for a while until tonight, how does that sound?"
"Great!"
---
You got ready and Thomas drove to the mall. You parked the car and you got breakfast at a cafe. "Hey Thomas? What are you wearing tonight?"
"Well, I though I would just wear my navy blue suit."
"Oh." You said chewing on your pancake.
"What are you wearing love?" he asked.
"I have no idea." You chuckled.
"Let's go shopping then!"
---
You spent two hours trying on dresses and showing them to Thomas. Finally you came out in a long, lavender dress, with one strap that had rhinestones on it.
"I love it!" he exclaimed.
"How much-" you started to ask the sales lady.
"Money isn't a problem, here's my card." Thomas interrupted you while smirking. You just went with it, knowing that arguing wouldn't help. You just chuckled and thanked the lady and him.
---
That night you got ready at Kaya's house while Thomas got ready at Will's. You met Thomas and his eyes widened. "You look beautiful Y/N." You chuckled and twirled in front of him. He took your hand and you walked toward the red carpet. As you stepped onto the velvet, you could hear the crowd screaming. "Thomas! Thomas! I LOVE YOU!" You heard a girl yell. You smiled and let him go over to her. He took a selfie with her and signed her notebook. He walked back to you and he signed a lot more papers and took more pictures. He kissed your cheek and let go of your hand. Next thing you know, he's down on one knee and he was pulling a black box out of his pocket. You couldn't even hear the frantic screams and cheers behind you. It was just you and Thomas. "Y/N, I can't imagine living my life without you. You make my whole world brighter. Please, do me the honor of being my wife?" you squealed and said, "YES! OF COURSE!!!" The crowd screamed and cheered as you walked into the screening room.