Amnesia {pt. 2}

The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone. I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone. And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around. It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on. It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so longIt's like it never happened was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? Cause I'm not fine at all.

Thomas tries to stop the tears from rolling as he scrolls through the many, MANY pictures that you texted him. He sits alone on a park bench wearing a winter coat and a beanie (can you imagine this omg). He can't stop himself from missing you no matter how hard he tried. He tried getting a new girlfriend, but it was never the same. None of the others could give him the same feeling as you could. But, as he started to go out in public again after your breakup he slowly started seeing you with other guys. Sometimes the same guy more than once. When he went to Starbucks he was surprised to see you at the cash register. "Hey" he whispered as you handed him his drink. "Y/N! You ready?" a man yelled from across the shop. "Yeah! my shift is almost over!" You yelled back. He paid and shuffled to his seat, pondering on what he just witnessed. Was that her new boyfriend? It was hard for him to hear your name again after a month of silence.
---
If today I woke up with you right beside me, like all of this was just some twisted dream. I'd hold you closer than I ever did before. And you'd never slip away.

You couldn't take it anymore. You had to have Thomas back. You grabbed your stuff and sped to Thomas house. You have about a half hour drive from your house to Thomas house so you decide to stop to get some gas. After paying for your gas you get back into your car. You put your car in drive and hear your phone beep. You look down and realize its a text from Whitney, your best friend. You reach down to grab your phone from the floorboard where it fell when you feel a jolt. Your car spins and flips while your life flashes before your eyes. You try to scream but no sound comes out. All you can hear is the grinding of metal and the screams from outside of the car. Your car flips to the other side of the street. You can barely move. The car is smoking from every open air vent possible. There are people rushing towards you, but you can't hear anything. The last thing you see before you black out forever is the picture of you and Thomas from Valentines day taped to your dashboard.
---
"I knew Y/N, f-for t-two y-years..." Thomas rushes off the stage and out of the church sobbing.
---
A/N okey dokey...
Well no one saw that coming. Sorry guys, I was int e mood for a sad one. Please don't hate me. Ok...Bye.