Untitled Part 87

"Hey Thomas" you said as you looked up from your phone. 

"Yeah love?" he responded locking his phone. 

"Do you wanna go somewhere today? I mean, we haven't done much lately, it sounds fun."

"Sure!" You run up to your room and get ready, not wanting to waste any daylight.  You were really hoping that you and Thomas could have some quality time as newly boyfriend and girlfriend.  You put on a white lace crop-top and a pair of light-wash, skinny jean overalls that you knew Thomas loved.  You slipped on some red vans and a run back downstairs. Standing before you was a VERY handsome Thomas waiting at the door of your apartment.  He looked up at you and his eyes widened. "Y/N, you look beautiful." you giggled and kissed his nose. "Ready to go Sangster?" you smirked.

---

You got in the car and Thomas started driving.  You made it to the mall and you ate lunch in the food court.  You and Thomas tried to stay low-key because you didn't want any fangirls finding you.  You decided to go shop around for a bit. You walked into Forever 21 and a screaming girl came running to you.  You backed up, expecting her to run towards Thomas. But instead she ran to you. "OMG! ITS ACTUALLY Y/N!  I'VE SEEN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"  You took a few pictures with her and followed her on Twitter.  

---

You and Thomas shopped more and bought a few things.  

---

OMG GUYS i'm so sorry this is crappy.  I have horrible writers block :( anyway Thanks!

-ur shank