For @LiviePotter

You say at your bedroom window. Not sad, not angry, just...depressed. Life started to get hard when you moved. It's been two years, but you still felt the pain. You missed home. You missed your friends. Here, you only had one person who could make you feel better. Thomas. You could tell him everything, and anything, and he would listen. All you had to do was call him up. But, right now, you couldn't. It was too much. You couldn't put your burdens on his shoulders. He deserved a better life. One without you. He was famous, and you were not. He was happy, and you were not. So, you decided to give him a better life. You got your phone and called him. "Hey, it's me, Livie, um I just wanted to say goodbye." You left a message. You went to your closet and got a rope. You wrapped it around your neck, just wanting to end it all. You tied it to a shelf and got on a chair. Just when you were about to jump, Thomas came rushing in. "LIVIE!" you turned to look at him with sad eyes. "DONT DO IT! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!" You slid the rope off of your neck. He relaxed a little bit. "Thomas, I can't keep burdening you with my problems. You deserve better!"
"No. Livie, I don't deserve better. I have better. And that's you. You are my sunshine, my light, the thing that keeps me going everyday. And I can't imagine living without you. If you cant see what you're living for, then live for me. Please. I'll be for you everyday! you can come talk to me whenever you want. Night or day." You stepped off of the chair. You ran and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and kissed your forehead. "I love you Livie." He murmured.