Imagine 3// he finds your old Wattpad

A/N so, I'm gonna start doing titles to the imagines now.
-ur shank
---
You got home to your apartment you shared with Thomas, and plopped down on your bed. It was a long day and you needed to relax. You went to get your laptop and logged in to your old Wattpad account. Just for old time's sake. And by old, you mean old. Like before you met Thomas old. At that time you were obsessed with the Maze Runner and Thomas. Little did you know that you would meet, and become his girlfriend. Anyway, you opened up one of your old books and started reading.
---
About an hour and a half later, Thomas walks in the door. You quickly shut you laptop and hop up from your seat on the couch. "Hey love, how was your day?"
"Pretty good, how about you?"
"It was okay, Ki Hong broke my laptop though."
"It's okay babe, we can get it fixed."
"What's for dinner?"
"Roast beef."
---
After dinner...
"Hey love, can I borrow your laptop for a little bit?" Thomas asked. "Yeah!" you called from the kitchen where you were currently washing a plate. "Thanks" he called back. Oh crap nuggets. You forgot to log out of Wattpad. You drop the plate on the ground and it shatters as you run to Thomas. But you're too late. He looks up at you and smirks. "Y/N, did you ever have the Sangster feels?" He asks with air quotations. Your fave turns beet red and you rush out of the room. He chases after you and laughs. "It ok love, I think it's adorable" he helps you pick up the broken plate. Ever since that day, he's made sure that all of the imagines and scenarios in your books actually happen. And you love it. He even kissed you on a bridge under the moonlight.