He talks about you to his friends

Thomas looked up from his phone after getting a text from you. He grinned and chuckled just thinking about how much he loved you. You had been together for about 2 months and you were a secret. He didn't want any crazy fan girls to come and attack you. (Haha that would be me.) He noticed Dylan and Ki Hong staring at him. "What?" he asked. "Uh, dude you just smiled and giggled like a girl at nothing." Ki Hong said. "It wasn't nothing." Thomas replied. "Well then what was it?" asked Dylan. "It was Y/N" he chuckled.
"Who?"
"Who?" they both asked.
"Well, Y/N is my girlfriend."
"Oooohhhhhh" they both said in unison. "What's she like?" Ki Hong asked.
"Well, she has the most silky Y/H/C hair, and Y/E/C eyes that you could get lost in. She's (tall/short) and she's the most amazing human being in the world. I love her so much. I think she's the one for me." He said eyes twinkling.
---
That day you were going to visit Ki Hong, Dylan, and Thomas at Ki Hong's house. You walked in because it was unlocked and heard Thomas talking.
"I love her so much. I think she's the one for me." You almost cried. You loved him too. You walked in and hugged Thomas. "Hey! so this is the famous Y/N that we've all been hearing about!" Dylan exclaimed. Just then Ki Hong's wife entered the room. "Hey guys, remember my wifey?" you shook her hand and smiled. "I'm Hayoung" he said. "Y/N" you replied.
"Britt will be here soon, and then we can eat!" Dylan said smiling. Then Britt arrived and you all had a great time.
---
A month later...
You were sitting on the couch admiring your left hand. Last month at Ki Hong's Thomas proposed to you. You had only been dating for 2 months but you loved him and he loved you. You were so excited. You and Thomas' engagement was all over the news and celebrity gossip sites. Somehow they found out. Dylan probably posted it or something. But it didn't matter. You didn't have crazy fan girls coming I your house.

Yet.