He hits you

"Thomas?" you asked while you heard the door open to your apartment that you shared. It was 2 am. Thomas was home late. Again. You were seriously getting tired of this. It wasn't even because of work! he was going out with his friends and hanging with them. "I'm in here" he slurred. Drunk. Again. You didn't want to do this again. You have been getting annoyed with him getting home late and you having to deal with his hangover in the morning. You went to him and said, "how was your day?"
"I don't want to talk right now Y/N." he mumbled.
"Why not?" you pressed on. He should be spending time with you for once. You haven't seen him since early that morning! "I said I don't want to talk!" he raised his voice. You stepped back. "I just wanted to spend some time with you." You muttered. "What was that?!" he yelled.
"I SAID, I just wanted to spend time with you!" you spat back.
---
As you fell to the ground you grabbed your cheek realizing what he just did. He punched you. In the face. You looked up at him with tears glistening in your eyes. His face softened a little bit and he said, "Y-Y/N, I'm so sor-"
"Whatever Thomas." You pushed past him up the stairs and locked yourself in your room. You sat There and sobbed. "Y/N. I'm so sorry. I love you." you could tell he was crying too.
"If you loved me, you wouldn't have done that." You said, but you didn't believe it. Deep inside you knew that he was drunk and that you had pushed too far. But it hurt, and you couldn't believe that he did that to you.
"But I DO love you! you're my everything! I didn't know why I was doing!" you just got in bed and cried yourself to sleep. You woke up and the events of last night came crashing into your head. Your cheek hurt where he punched you and you got out of bed. You unlocked the door slowly and he was laying on the floor in front of the door sleeping. His eyes fluttered open when you tried to step over him. "Y/N, I-"
"No Thomas. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you that far. You said you didn't want to talk."
"No Y/N. I should be the sorry one. I was drunk and I hit you. I never should have done that."
You hugged him and spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching Netflix.
---
That evening Thomas got a call from one of his friends.
Phone call...
F: hey! wanna come and party tonight? There's gonna be tones of girls!
T: no, not tonight.
F: why not? this is gonna be the biggest party ever!
T: because in spending one with MY GIRLFRIEND.
And with that he hung up.