Together Pt. 1

You sat on a sidewalk bench sobbing and carrying a giant suitcase. You had just walked in on your boyfriend- no. EX-boyfriend cheating on you with a random girl. On YOUR bed. Like, who does that? You sat there, with your head in your hands bawling your eyes out. You continued doing that until you felt a hand on your shoulder. You jerked away cautiously. "It's alright, I won't hurt you love." You heard a deep British accent. "W-who are you?" You said not looking up.
"I'm Thomas. Who are you?" He asked politely.
"I-I'm, Y/N. wait, are you Thomas Sangster?" you ask looking up this time.
"Why yes! yes I am. Now can you tell me why there is a lovely girl sitting on a bench crying?"
"I'm not a lovely girl."
"Yes you are" he said still touching your shoulder.
"Obviously not if my boyfriend would cheat on me!" you sobbed.
"Oh! I'm so sorry." He rubbed your back.
"Don't be. Its not your fault." You said.
"Well, do you have somewhere to stay?" he asks eyeing your suitcase.
"Not yet." You sniffle.
"Well, I'll find you a Hotel! come on." He grabbed your suitcase and your elbow and pulled you along. You followed him and maneuvered your way through the bustling streets of London. He stopped at a fancy 5 star hotel.
"Oh, Thomas. I don't have the money to pay for this. It's okay, I'll just stay at the shelter tonight."
"No! I'm paying for it! it's the least I can do for a girl who just got cheated on!" normally that would make you cry, but this made you chuckle.
"No. No Thomas. I'm not letting you do this." You exclaimed.
"Come on Y/N! it's fine!"
"No!"
"Well you need somewhere to stay!"
"I'll find a place." You looked around.
"No. I'm not letting you do that." He said.
"Well im not letting you pay for this." You say.
"Fine then stay with me!" he says.
"Okay." You whisper.
---
At his house, you place your suitcase on the floor of the living room. It was night by now and you were tired. You laid down on the couch and fell asleep. That morning you woke up and Thomas was cooking breakfast. "Mmm smells good!"
"Pancakes!" he said happily.
"Wait." You realized something. "Won't Isabella be mad that I'm staying here?" You started to get nervous. You didn't want to cause any trouble.
He just shrugged and kept cooking.
---
You had been at Thomas' for a week now and you had become best friends. You had his number and you were finally getting over your ex. You secretly had a crush on him, but you didn't want to cause any trouble between him and Isabella, so you didn't tell. Deep down you hoped he like you too.
"Hey Tom?"
"Yeah?"
"Um, do you think Isabella will be mad?"
"What? no. She will love you."
"I...um.......nevermind."
"What?"
"Nevermind." You said gulping.
"Tell me."
"I said nevermind."
"Please?"
"Fine. This is gonna sound stupid though."
"No it won't." He said looking at you straight in the eye.
"Okay...um, I had a guy friend named Max once that was ashamed of me, and he didn't want to introduce me to his other friends, and I got really depressed. I never talked to him again because he made fun of me in front of his girlfriend while I was there to show her that we weren't friends."
"Oh my gosh, im so sorry. I will never do that to you Y/N." he hugged you and you trusted him. It had been awhile since you had last trusted someone.
---
You woke up one morning and ran into the kitchen ready for pancakes. "Heyyyyy Sangster!" you singsonged. He looked at you with a panicked expressions and said, "Y/N, you need to hide. Now. Isabella is here! I totally forgot!" he scrunched his eyebrows. Your heart shattered. He was ashamed of you. "Oh, okay Thomas! I'll just hide so you can forget about me and abandon me! Just like Max!"
"No! I-uh, it's not like that I just..."
"Oh really? because I recall me trusting you. And that was a mistake. Why should I trust a famous actor who was probably acting the whole time! And I ACTUALLY fell in love with you. But now it all clear. You never liked me! you just wanted to help the poor hopeless girl who lost her douche bag boyfriend! Well now you've helped me. And broken me." You grabbed your suitcase as tears streamed down your face, and stormed out the door running down the street rolling you luggage behind you. Thomas chased you until he was out of breath. Isabella was dumbfounded and when Thomas got back to his house she asked him all about it. Eventually she got too nosy and judgey and he just ended it. He broke up with her. He never loved her anyway.