Ellen

You had been dating the famous actor Thomas Sangster for about 6 months now. You were so in live with him that you couldn't help but smile at the mention of his name. You had agreed with him that you would be a secret until you both were ready to tell the world. He had a big interview coming up on the Ellen Degeneres show soon. He was being interviewed for The Scorch Trials.
---
Two days before his interview you both decided that you would hint to the world that you were together. You both went out for ice cream and you bought a cone to share. He took a picture of you both licking a side and captioned it. "With this cool kid💘😎 @y/t/n" he smiled and posted it to Twitter. You grinned and hugged him.
---
At the interview you decided to come along and support him. The picture he posted got many replies and questions. He didn't answer any of them yet. Ellen introduced him and he walked onto the stage. The first question she asked was who you were. She displayed the Twitter post on the large screen behind her. You smiled from backstage and winked at Thomas. "Oh that girl? that just Y/N." he replied smirking.
"And who is Y/N?"
"She's my girlfriend." He grinned from ear to ear.
"Well, is Y/N here?" she asked eyes wide.
"Yes actually!"
"Come on out Y/N!" You blush and step out onto the large set. Everyone claps and cheers for you. You wave and take a seat next to Thomas. "Hi Y/N! so nice to meet you!" Ellen says shaking your hand. "You too!" you reply.
"So, you are Thomas' girlfriend?"
"Yes, for seven months today actually."
"Congrats!" you chuckle and you notice Thomas get out of his chair. He bends down on one knee and pulls out a black velvet box. Your eyes grow wide and you start to tear up. "Y/F/N, I love you so bloody much, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Marry me?"
"OF COURSE!!!" You yell and wrap your arms around his neck. He swings you around in circles as the crowd cheers.