For @max_rebadulla

You were in Thomas' car getting ready to home from dinner. You had so much fun tonight with Thomas, laughing and talking and joking. He was always so cheery an playful. You got to your shared apartment with him and got in your pjs. While you were in bed, Thomas turned to face you. "Max, um, there's no easy way to say this, but I'm leaving to Film The Scorch Trials next week."
He stuttered.
"Next week! I thought it was in two months!" You were looking forward to the summer and you
Really wanted to go to the fair with him.
"Wes called yesterday and told me thy we have to start early" he said eyebrows creasing. You turned over and fell asleep without saying another word.
---
That morning you went out for a jog, leaving a note on the counter for Thomas to make his own breakfast. You were ticked off a bit, because Thomas had just sprung this on you. You jogged about a mile and then ran home. Thomas was sitting on the couch with bloodshot eyes. "Thank god! Max! I thought you left me!"
"I would never leave you." You said flatly still mad at him. His face fell as you walked out of the room to shower and change.
---
The next day you were watching tv when Thomas came over and sat down next to you. You scooted away. You were kind of being rude, but you were still mad. "Aw, baby don't scoot away" he said with puppy dog eyes. "Hey, I have a surprise" he said with excitement.
"What? gonna tell me you have to leave tomorrow?" you said sarcastically. He frowned a bit, but it soon vanished. "You get to come with me to America!" he shouted! "OH MY GOSH THOMAS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" you squealed. You had never been able to go to his sets and you were super excited. "how?" you asked.
"I called Wes, and he said that you could come!"
You kissed him and celebrated over lunch at a nice restaurant. This is gonna be the BEST summer ever.