Movie Screening

Ok guys this is reallyyyyy late but I had to do it...so enjoy!
---
It was the day of TST screening in LA and you watched, starry eyed as Thomas got ready in his tuxedo. Smiling, you helped him with his bow tie and kissed his nose. "Good luck sweetie" you said.
"Thanks, I'm gonna need it" he smiled kissing the top of your head. You watched him grinning as he grabbed his jacket and walked out o the door. You turned on your tv and started watching Sherlock. The plan was to pick him up later at the theater so no one would follow him. If he was in his limo there would be paps and fans running after the vehicle.
---
You grabbed your hoodie, phone, and keys and walked out of the door to your house. You were excited but worried for tonight. If anyone caught you with Thomas they would know you were together. And you guys were trying to keep it a secret for as long as you could.
---
You arrived at the theater and there was a HUGE crowd surrounding the cast. You asked security what to do, since they knew who you were, and they told you to just go in and grab him. You decided that you and Thomas had been a secret long enough. You walked straight into the crowd and stiff armed anyone in your way. But not too hard, you weren't heartless. You finally made it to Thomas and grabbed his wrist. He smiled at you and tried to get back through the crowd into the open air. One girl stopped you and said, "what do you think your doing?"
"Um I'm taking my boyfriend home"
"I don't think so, Thomas doesn't have a girlfriend he said so in an interview. And even if he did, it wouldn't be someone like you. It would be someone like me."
"Um, sorry that you feel that way, but I have to go now so please move." You replied.
"Not until I show Thomas how beautiful I am." She spat back. All the while Thomas was distracted by the fans screaming and trying to take pictures with him.
"I've met Thomas before, and he told me that I was pretty. So ha. I even have proof." She played a video on her phone of Thomas half distracted half shouting that she was pretty. You gave her a sly look and whipped out your phone and showed her your lock screen. A picture of you an Thomas kissing on a park bench. She gasped and stared at you wide-eyed as you walked back into the mass of people. You grabbed Thomas one more time and pulled him out of the crowd. "Thanks, I could barely breathe" he said hugging you. "You're welcome, you owe me by the way" you smirked and kissed his nose. You loved kissing his nose, it was your favorite. It was tiny and cute and so adorable you couldn't not kiss it.