PDA (Contest winner!)

A/N
This was a suggestion given to me by @missevangelene
I'm sorry if I messed this up, I didn't quite understand your entry tbh. Anyway, go follow her and read her books! They are seriously amazing. Lets get started.
---
You and your boyfriend of 2 years, Thomas, were walking to the park to have a picnic. You held hands and gazed at each other lovingly. You almost gazed too much...you were inches away from running into a street lamp. So classy. You arrived at the park and spread out your blanket while Thomas laid out the food. You had sandwiches, chips, carrots, celery, and some fancy champagne. It was your anniversary after all! You started chomping on your sandwich while Thomas stared at you.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" you asked swallowing a bite and outrun your sandwich down.
"Yeah, let me get it." He leaned in and placed his lips on yours, the two of you moving in synchronization. You were almost on top of him when a boy cleared his throat. He was probably about fourteen.
"Umm, can I get my ball, or do I have to wait until your make out sesh is over?" he asked in a snarky tone. You grabbed the basketball that had rolled behind you. The boy looked at you expectantly. You smirked and threw it at him at lightning speed. He caught it, but he was hobbling away like an old man when he turned around. Thomas chuckled and so did you. "So, where were we?" Thomas raised an eyebrow at you.
"I believe I was eating my sandwich Sangster." You replied and grabbed the bag.