Gymnastics

A/N this is for luvgymnastics2001 . I'm SO sorry it took so long and I hope you like it! (I also don't know Mina bout gymnastics so correct me on anything I get wrong).
---
You paced around the gym wondering when Thomas would arrive. Today was the day of Nationals and you were super stressed. You had to keep chalking your hands because they were so sweaty. Your coach directed you to start warming up as you tried to swallow the butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You started to stretch and as you looked up you saw Thomas walking to you with a bunch of security behind him. You stood up an kissed his cheek as the crowd went "awwwwhhh". You smiled nervously at him and said, "I thought you wouldn't make it."
"I wouldn't miss it for the world Mags" he replied.
You gave a nervous laugh and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back and security led him to his seat in the private section.
---
After the competition you didn't know what you were so worried about. You did a flawless job. Your front tucks were seamless and your aerials were amazing. You were so proud that you'd come this far. As soon as awards were over Thomas rushed to you and picked you up. He swung you around while whispering, "Good job babe". You grinned and thanked him. He looked into your chocolate brown eyes and kissed you. Right on the lips in front of all the reporters and fans. You were quite shocked at first but then kissed him back.
"Best. Day. Ever."