Hey there Thomas...

You had just gotten back from your daily run. You jogged through the door of you and Thomas' house. You took out your earbuds and turned off your music. You walked to the kitchen an opened the fridge. You grabbed a Gatorade and sat on the couch cris-crossed. You turned on Netflix and began to watch Alphas(you guys should check out that show I LOVE it). You opened your drink and started drinking the purple liquid. You were waiting for Thomas to come home from a meeting with Wes. About halfway through your drink, you dropped your cap on the floor. You leaned forward to pick it up but it was too far to reach. You leaned farther, too lazy to actually get up (omg that's me lol). You kept on leaning, reaching out your hand to grab the cap, while still holding your open drink in the other. You almost had it when, SPLASH! Your Gatorade spilled right on top of you and you squealed while landing face forward on the floor. Just as you hit the floor, Thomas walks in and rushed over to you trying not to laugh. "Well hello there Thomas!" You say sarcastically.
"Are you okay love?" he asks turning red from holding it in. "Go ahead. Laugh." You said frowning. He bursts out laughing and holding his sides, rolling on the floor. You roll your eyes. "Are you gonna help me?" you ask annoyed. "Yes, of course love." He said wiping his eyes from crying because he laughed so hard. You just grumbled and took his hand. "Thanks." You muttered. You walk away looking at the ground. "Hey...I didn't mean to hurt your feel-" You cut him off by tackling him to the ground. You tickled him continuously. "Okay! okay! I'm sorry!" He laughed.
"What? I didn't quite hear you." You straddled his waist while he was laying on his back. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby." He whispered in your ear. "Okay, you're forgiven. But, you have to buy me chocolate."
"Okay." He replied. You got up and looked at him expectantly. "Wha-you mean now?" You nodded and smirked. "Yes now. You have two legs, a car, and a wallet. Now get going." Your face was nose to nose with him now. "Okay darling." He scrambled up and bolted out the door.
---
A/N
OMG guys! watch the video. It has nothing to do with the imagine, but it's SO hilarious. It's Joey Graceffa and Miranda Sings. I'm so obsessed with them.