Before the Maze

A/N
This is gonna be another TMR (Newt) one, so I hope you like it! It's set before the Maze (kinda).
---
You were at WICKED Headquarters with Minho, you're brother(or Thomas, whichever you choose lol). You went to find Newt, your boyfriend. You spotted him and wrapped your arm around his waist from behind. "Hey babe" you said.
---
1 year later...
You were celebrating the finishing of The Maze. You came up with The Box idea. You thought you were pretty clever. Newt eventually pulled you into a separate room.
"Um, Y/N, I have to tell you something."
"Go ahead, shoot." You said.
"I'm going into the Maze."
"WHAT?! NO! YOU CAN'T!"
"And um-uh, uh-"
"SPIT IT OUT!"
"Uh- Minho is too."
"WHAT???!!!!! NO! PLEASE NO! YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T GO INTO THAT MAZE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" You shout at him sobbing.
"I'm so sorry Y/N."
"No you're not! You promised me Newt, you promised me." You slid down the wall and cried in loud, long, sobs.
---
It was the day. The day that Newt would go into the maze. You were sad, but you were going to spend these last moments with him. He held your hand and you were saying goodbye. The men in green suits came in and said, "It's time, Newton." Tears streamed down your face. You kept holding his hand. "I love you Newt."
"I love you too Y/N. So bloody much."
"I'll never forget you."
"And I won't for-" he choked up. One man took his arm and dragged him away. "NEWT! I F****** LOVE YOU!"
He turned his head. What did she say? he thought. It sounded like she said, "I shucking love you." Huh? weird.
"I Shucking love you too!" he replied. (And that's where the first Glader Vocab word came to be. Lol.) You cried and cried and cried. First Minho, and then Newt.
---
EPILOGUE
You made WICKED send you into Group B's Maze. You couldn't go through the heartache. You became second in command.