You are Pregnant pt. 2

A/N this idea was given to me by @fangirl_anna_
Thank you! Go follow her!
---
You were at home alone, because Thomas had work today. You decided to check twitter on #sangsterbabies. You read them and they we're all so sweet. But you saw that you were tagged in another tweet. Huh, what's this? you asked yourself. It read: "um? is anyone else mad that Y/N and OUR Tommy are having twins? like, HANDS OFF! let's all use the hash tag, #antisangsterbabies to let her know! @y/t/n take a look at this! your not good enough for Thomas, you are too ugly and fat!" you didn't reply, you knew better. But you did get sad. you knew that it shouldn't get to you, it was probably just some lonely girl wanting attention. But what if she was right? what if you weren't good enough for Thomas? you cried an waited for Thomas to come home. You were too depressed to make dinner so you ordered pizza. When the pizza came you expected a guy to deliver it, but it was a girl. Probably in her upper teens. You took the pizza box and gave her the money. She stared at you for a second and then started to glare. "Um? can I help you?" you asked wanting to crawl back in bed and cry some more. "Yea, are you Y/F/N?" she asked snootily. "Yes, now I don't have time for this, do you have a serious question?" you asked getting impatient. "I just wanted to tell you to BACK. OFF. from Thomas. He's MINE. and he'll probably leave you soon anyway." She sniffed.
"Um, I beg your pardon missy, but he's WAY too old for you, and we're already married" you help up your left hand. As she was about to take a step forward Thomas pulled up. He got out of the car and came up to the door. "Uh, is there a problem here?" he asked eyeing the girl suspiciously. "Um, no-uh sorry. Here's your change ma'am." She stuttered walking away. "What was that about?" Thomas asked clearly confused why your eyes were red an puffy. "Come in, I'll tell you."
---
You explained everything starting with #antisangsterbabies and went on from there. He hugged you and said, "its okay, they are just seeking attention. Don't listen to them. I LOVE you and ill never. Ever leave you Y/N." he says soothingly. You kiss him and watched a movie and ate pizza.
---
Interaction time! (again)
Tell me how pt. 3 should go! comment or PM me! I will do the same thing as this one. (Choose 1 or 2 ideas and use them)
-ur shank