You meet

You were visiting London and you were super excited! You were hoping to meet some famous actors, such as Thomas Sangster. You were IN LOVE with him. You had recently heard that he broke up with Isabella Melling his actress girlfriend. You were sad for him, but deep down you were really happy.
---
You walked to the Starbucks across from your hotel. You ordered your coffee and say down. You were about to take out your phone when you noticed something. No, Someone. It was TBS himself. Sitting at the table next to you. You fangirled inside and you were so excited.
"Hey, um Thomas, I-uh wanted say hi." you stammered. "I don't want to go all fangirl on you, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about you and Isabella." You said.
"Oh it's ok" he said.
"Well, I know you really loved her"
"Well, I thought I did, but I realized that I didn't and I never will" he said smiling slightly.
---
After three hours of talking and laughing with Thomas, he said that he had to go. You were quite saddened but you didn't want him to think you were a creep. "Hey! I know, here. have my number" he said reaching for your phone. You gave it to him and he gave his phone to you. You typed in your number and gave it back to him. It was crazy, but you guys were already like best friends! You named you contact "You fave person in the whole wide world". He laughed at that and smiled at you. "I'll call you later!" he called as he was walking out.
---
You heard you phone ringing as you were entering your hotel room.
"Hello?" you said.
Phone Convo:
Mom: hey Y/N, you still in London?
You: yea! it's great here!
Mom: cool, did you meet that Guy named Brodie?
You: mom, his name is Thomas Brodie Sangster! and yes I actually did!
Mom: REALLY!? that's awesome honey!
You: he gave me his number!!!!!
Mom: oh my gosh! I'm going to tell your sister!
And with that she hung up. You smiled.
---
That evening, Thomas called you. He wanted you eat dinner with him. You said yes. He picked you up at your hotel.
---
You drove to his GIANT house and he already had Chinese takeout ready on the coffee table. "Is this okay?" He asked.
"Of course!"
---
After you eat, you hang out for a while. "So, it must be pretty lonely here without Isabella right?" you ask. "No actually, Isabella never lived with me."
"Really?" you say surprised.
"Yeah, I don't think someone should move in with me unless I know she's the one." He says.
"Oh" is all you say.
---
Two weeks later...
You were hanging out with Thomas today! He had asked you to be his girlfriend a week ago, and you two were both happy. you were currently working on getting an apartment, but for now you were still staying at your hotel. You drove to meet Thomas at his house and when you got there he asked you a question.
"Will you move in with me?"

A/N
Awww I thought this one was so cute. Tell me what you guys think in the comments!
-ur shank