For @Mrs_Maisy_Sangster

You were waiting in line for Starbucks daydreaming about your boyfriend Thomas. You always found yourself doing that for some reason. Maybe it was his caramel eyes that matched yours or his soft hair that you loved to twirl around your fingers, but you loved everything about him. Your pale skin made you look very youthful just like Thomas. You were standing there when you heard a snotty voice speak. "Ew! nerd alert! what an ugly outfit." She practically shouted at you. You ignored it, wanting to be the bigger person. She kept calling you out, calling you names and ugly. You kept ignoring her util you couldn't take it anymore. You were just about to charge at her when you heard the door jingle open. In walked Thomas with his round sun glasses. He glided towards you and the girl squealed. "Omg! it's THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER!" you rolled your eyes and he walked to her because he wanted to be nice and take a picture or give her an autograph. "Hi there, do you want to take a picture?" he asked unsuspicious. "OMG yes!" She took a picture with her phone and then slipped him a piece of paper. He looked at it and crumpled it up and stuffed it in the trash can. "Where are you going?" she asked practically leaning on him as he started to walk over to you. He kept waking and once he got to you he said, "my GIRLFRIEND, Maisy" Then he hugged you tightly and kissed you passionately on the lips. You kissed back and then turned and smirked at the girl. She turned red and walked out forgetting her drink. "Thanks."
"Your welcome. I love you Maisy, you know that right?" he said.
"Of course. And I love you Thomas" you replied kissing him again.