For Madison

Driving to The Scorch Trials set you were pretty much squirming in your seat. Today was your first day if makeup work on the movie. You can't wait to do the crank makeup.
---
On set...
You had your makeup stuff ready and you were working on Thomas Sangster himself! Dylan O'Brien was waiting in a chair next to you. He's been staring at you the whole time. Meanwhile Thomas was trying to catch your attention by moving his face when you told him to stay still. You smacked the back of his head playfully every time.
---
"Hey Madison?" Thomas walked up to you after the day was over. "Yeah, what's up?"
"Well, I was wondering if you wanted I go on a date with me?" he says nervously.
"Really?! of course!!" you yelled. Later when you were walking to your car Dylan grabbed your wrist. "Do you wanna go on a date with me?" he asked sweetly. "Um, wait a sec." You replied trying to think of an answer web Thomas walked by. "Hey! Dylan what are you doing?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows. "I was just asking Madison on a date." He replied. "Um, no. she's going on a date with me! Right Madison?"
"Right. Wait...no. Wait! Ugh! I don't know!" you threw your hand up in exasperation.
"Why don't we BOTH take her on a date and she can choose." Dylan says to Thomas. "Ok that's fine." Thomas replies. "Wait! don't I get a say in this?" you suddenly belt out. "Of course!" Thomas looks at you with concern and sympathy. ".....I guess that's ok. Who goes first?"
"Thomas. So I can see where he takes you." Dylan says in mock seriousness. "Thomas? are you okay with that?"
"Yeah, that's great!" he replies beaming.
---
Thomas took you to a carnival where you ate carnival food and cotton candy. You even won him a giant stuffed panda! He carried it around the whole time snuggling it every five minutes. Dylan took you to a fancy restaurant and bought you a necklace. He also took you on a moonlight carriage ride. Well it was time to choose. On one hand Dylan took you to a REALLY fancy dinner, AND bought you a necklace. On the other hand, Thomas actually was interested in you and genuinely wanted to be with you.
---
"I choose Thomas."