Imagine for @shaniabowden

It was time. Time to ask my best friend,Thomas... to go...
TO THE BEACH WITH ME! Yeah, I wish I had the bravery to ask him to be my boyfriend, but if he says no the. Our friendship will be ruined.
---
He said yes! we're going to the beach! time to pack. I pack a high waisted, blue and yellow bikini with some round rimmed sunglasses. And some shorts and shirts and a lace coverup.
---
We're ready to go! Thomas is coming to pick me up to go soon. I wait outside anxiously and twirl my blond hair on my finger, the hair falling as the pink tips touch the tip of my finger. I am imagine Thomas asking me out on the beach, and us holding hands, when I hear a car horn beep. "Shania! ready to go?" he asks while getting out to help me with my suitcase. "Thanks I say grinning. "Anything for you malady" he mocks jokingly.
---
We stop at a McDonalds and go to the drive thru. When we get to the window, the girl's eyes widen. "OMG! You're Thomas Sangster!" he laughs and she asks if he can take a selfie on her phone. "Of course" he replies. He snaps a few photos and she says, "can you get in it too?" she points at you. You were shocked and surprised, and you took a few pictures. "Thank you so much!" she says. "You're welcome!" we both say in unison as we drive off with our food.
---
Later on we check into our hotel, and put our stuff in our room. It's not weird. We're best friends. "Shania, do you want to take a walk on the beach before the sun sets?" he asks. "Sure" you say grinning wildly.
---
Thomas takes your hand as you walk and you feel shivers up your spine. He stops in the middle of the beach. "Shania, I know I'm your best friend, and I don't want this to ruin our friendship, but, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asks nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "YES!!!!" you tell practically knocking him over with a hug. Oops. You compose yourself and say "uh, I mean, sure" you play it off cool. You hug him and he kisses you. You splash him with water and he splashes you back. In the end you both end up soaked and in love.

A/N
So here you go Shania! Shania also requested the part two of the imagine two. If that makes sense. Anyway, you should go follow her!