Jealous

You were in the park with your fiancé, Thomas. You went off to buy you both an ice cream cone and stood in line. You ordered your ice cream and waited silently, thinking of your wedding plans. Everything was set and you just had to wait for the day. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You swiveled around and a tall, black haired guy stood before you. "Can I help you?" you ask politely. "Yes, actually. I was wondering, are you wearing space pants? 'cus you butt is out of this world!" you were taken aback. He obviously didn't notice the ring on your left hand. You replied, "Nope! I'm wearing baseball pants, because my butt is SO out of your league!" you grab your ice cream and smirk as he stares at you emotionless. You wave your left hand in his face as you walk away laughing. You return to Thomas and he is frowning. "What did he say to you?" he asks.
"Oh, nothing. He just said a cheesy pick-up line." You chuckled.
"It wasn't nothing Y/N! he was trying to flirt with you!" he turned red and clenched his fists.
"Awww, is my Tommy jealous?" you smirk.
"What? no!......okay. Maybe a little." He blushes.
"Awe, it's okay. I think it's hot." You whisper against his neck hoping that the black haired guy would notice and get the point. He did and jogged away, face tomato red. You gave Thomas a peck on the lips and you shared your ice cream.
---
You guys climbed into your car and he turned on the ignition. You heard the radio blast and you rolled the windows down. You hung your arm out of the car and moved your head to the music. Suddenly Jealous by Nick Jonas came on and you laughed. Thomas turned red and chuckled a bit. You punched him on the arm lightly and kissed his cheek.

I turn my cheap music up,
And I'm puffing my chest,
I'm getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed.
It's not your fault that they hover I mean no disrespect,
It's my right to be hellish,
I still get jealous!

Your too sexy beautiful,
Everybody wants a taste,
That's why-y
I still get jealous!

You sung the song word for word until it went off and you spent the whole car ride teasing Thomas. It was love teases though, not mean ones.