Tabitha Nicole

You walked into Tabitha, your six year old daughter's, room. You smiled as you saw Thomas attempting to sit at a tiny table and having a tea party with her. You stood in the doorway listening to their conversation.
"Daddy, would you care for more tea?" she said.
"Of course darling! With three lumps of sugar please." He said, just noticing you in the doorway. You chuckled when you realized that he had a pink tutu on. It matched Tabitha's! "Excuse me darling, but I must go speak with your mother." Thomas said sweetly. He walked over to you and you smirked. "You look sexy in a tutu." He turned red and pulled it off. "Well, Tabitha wanted to be twins, so how could I resist?" he said smirking back. You chuckled and pecked his lips. "Mummy! Will you come play tea party with me and Daddy?" she pleaded. "Of course sweetie! I would love to!" you sat down.
"Wait! you need a tutu!" she got up and pulled out a puffy, purple tutu and you slid it on. You an Thomas spent the rest of the day with Tabitha in tutus and tiaras.
---
A/N
Hey guys! so this is really short, but I thought it was cute! tell me what you think in the comments!! :) QUESTION OF THE DAY TIME!

QOTD: Newt or TBS?

AOTD: TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS!!!