You are pregnant...

A/N this is NOT like the one where he finds out you're pregnant, this will be totally different. Thanks!
---
After finding out you were pregnant with twins, you were so excited. When you told Thomas, your husband, he was equally excited! It had seemed like the paparazzi found out before you though, they were at your house asking so many questions. You answered all if them truthfully, not wanting to lie, and they went and told everyone. But hey, it's the paparazzi! what do you expect?
---
On evening as you were watching a Celebrity news channel, you saw you and Thomas on the screen. "Thomas Sangster and his wife, are having twins!! show them your support by using, #sangsterbabies on any social media!" you heard the lady say as it was displayed on the screen. By now your tummy was quite large and you were so excited. Every hour there were more posts with #sangsterbabies. You enjoyed looking at them and seeing the nice Comments.
---
When Thomas got home you told him about the hash tag and he chuckled and kissed you. You were ready to have these babies, with Thomas and the support from his fans.
---

A/N
Interaction time!!
Okay, so u guys PM me or comment how you think pt. 2 should go! ill choose (or combine suggestions) and then give credit to those whose suggestions I used. Can't wait to see what u guys come up with!!
-ur shank