You Are Pregnant pt. 3

@kitycat421 give me this idea so thanks!! go follow her!
---
This was it. You were going into labor. Thomas was wheeling you into the ER. You were going to have twins.
---
After 4 long hours of labor and Thomas saying, "push! you can do it! and it will be okay!" you finally gave birth to your first son. You kept going, pushing harder and after 2 minutes out popped another boy. Ethan and Mark. You smiled as you held your babies. Thomas took a picture and posted it on twitter with the caption, "the #sangsterbabies are here! say hello to Ethan and Mark!" you smiled and kept holding your babies. Then you let Thomas hold them for a while and you checked twitter. You saw the picture and smiled. You family was complete. But, there were some comments that made you feel sick. Such as, "what hospital are they at? bc I want to go there and kill her" one person replied to that saying, "I want to kill her AND the babies" you almost cried at that one. Thomas saw you and frowned. He walked over to you and hugged you while still holding the babies. You showed him your phone and he furrowed his eyebrows. He handed you the babies and took out his phone. He typed something and you heard your phone tweet. You saw his reply to all the mean comments. "Hey, if you want attention, then you got it. But don't ruin our lives Because yours sucks. Y/N doesn't deserve this and neither do the twins. So just calm down."