For Kitycat421

You woke up in a daze, while realizing that today was the day of your first singing gig! Ok, we'll it was only at your local cafe, but still a gig right? You shot out o bed and ran down stairs to eat breakfast. You were singing that afternoon so you had to run your errands before 12:00.
---
While you were at the mall, you decided to get your nails done for your gig. You got a French manicure! so chic, you thought. After getting home, you rushed upstairs to get ready.
---
You put on a white skater skirt, and a burgundy crop top. You added some white hightop converse, and a gold necklace and pair of earrings. You grabbed your phone, keys, and wallet and headed to your car. This will be fun.
---
Once you got there, you talked to the manager about when you were going on. He said that you were going on first, so you started to warm up and get ready. The lights dimmed and
You got up on stage, fiddling with your dirty blonde hair. "Hi, um, I'm Mikenna, and I'll be singing for you today" you said your green eyes darting across the room. The song started and you sang your heart out.
---
After the show, you wanted some coffee so you went to the counter. As you were walking someone tapped your shoulder. "Hey, um I heard you singing up there and I was wondering if you wanted to sing at my birthday party on Saturday?" (idk why day of the week his birthday is actually on). Oh my gosh. It's Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Wow. "Sure!" you exclaim.
"Great! ill call you later with the details!" he gave you his phone. You put your number in and smiled.
---
You had talked to Thomas a lot lately and you guys were becoming best friends. You hung out a lot and he gave you the details of the party. On the day of the party you got ready and grabbed your stuff and drove away in your car to his house. Once you arrived he gave you a hug and said that you could warm up in the living room. You were quite nervous, so you were glad for the alone time. When you were doing your most embarrassing warm up, Thomas came in and hugged you from behind. "Hey love can I ask you something?"
"Sure" you say blushing.
"Do you wanna be my girlfriend? Mikenna I love you and can't stand the thought of you not being mine forever."
All of your nervousness washed away at that moment and you said yes.
---
A/N
The end! hope you liked it Mikenna! my request box is still open!
-ur shank