Imagine 2

You get to your apartment, and your so called "friends" were waiting for you. They made you be there friends because your dad owned a business, and you were a bit wealthy. They told you that they were going to the Maze Runner premier and they got you a ticket for a meet
And greet with the cast. But you
Could only go if you didn't talk or interact with them. All you could do was take pictures of them together. "Well, that's fun!" You said, sarcasm dripping off you lips.
---
You got dressed in a fancy blue dress and put on your prettiest make up. Not too much, but still pretty. Hey! you had to look good right? you got into the car with Olivia and Charlotte your "friends" and made sure you had your phone and keys. "Remember the rules Y/N?" Olivia sneered. "Yeah yeah" you rolled your eyes.
---
Once you got there, the cast was waiting for you outside the car. "OMG! It's the Thomas Fricken Sangster!" yelled Charlotte.
"Um, actually it's Thomas Brodie Sangster" Thomas muttered under his breath. You snorted. Olivia shot you a death glare and you rolled your eyes.
---
Olivia and Charlotte were flirting with Thomas and practically leaning onto him. When you finished taking about 100000000000 pictures of them and the cast, the premier was about to start. You were about to leave when Thomas said, "do you want a picture love?" You glanced at Olivia And Charlotte and they were leaving so you said yes. "Okay smile!" Thomas said. you smiled and he took three pics. He kept you phone and he typed something on it. His number! he mouthed "call me" and you blushed and turned around. You caught up to the girls and the glared at you.
---
While you were watching the movie, Olivia pinched you and she whispered, "follow me. Now." You did what she said since she scared you a little.
---
Outside, Olivia spit on you. "I saw what you did with Thomas!" she punched your stomach and kicked your head as you fell to the ground. You suddenly heard footsteps. Ugh, not Charlotte! you thought. "Stop!" it wasn't Charlotte. It was a British voice. Thomas. You thought. He picked you up and asked if you were okay. "Yeah I'm fine" you tried to get up but you felt pain shoot through your head. "Ow. Ah, man. That's hurts" you sat back down. "Stop trying to help her Thomas, she's fat and ugly, I'm not."
"No Olivia, I will help Y/N! you're a jerk, and I will call the cops if you try to hurt her ever again!" he shouted while helping you up. "Thanks" you say as you hobble over to a bench. "Are you sure you're okay love?" it made you melt when he called you that. "Yeah I'm okay, I just need to rest for a bit." You forced a smile. He hugged you because it was cold outside. Or that's why you thought he hugged you. You knew you were with the guy of your dreams.

Thomas' POV
She's the girl of my dreams. I'll take care of Isabella later. Right now I'm starting the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

A/N
Part 2? Comment and tell if u want a part two! thanks!
-ur shank