Guess the Costume!

You and Thomas had just gotten back from your honeymoon and Ki Hong was already inviting you to a party. You accepted, of course, but it was a costume party. You two had NO IDEA what to dress up as! You grabbed your laptop and scrolled through Pinterest while Thomas was at work. Suddenly an idea sprang into your mind. Of course! how could I not have thought of this before! You mentally face-palmed yourself as you ran off to call Thomas.
"Hey babe, I have the BEST idea for Ki Hong's party."
You told him your whole idea and he agreed.
---
You had just went shopping for yours' and Thomas' costumes. You couldn't wait until the party tonight. You bought everything you needed and laid it all out on your bed. Thomas arrived home and you told him to get ready. You only had an hour. You got dressed in your fake "bling" and your giant hoodies with bandanas around your foreheads. You also put on baseball caps sideways and backwards. You put on white hightop converses and Thomas put on the same. You got in your car and drove to the party. You had already told Ki Hong your plan and he thought it would be fun. You pulled up to the front yard and got out. You and Thomas swaggered into the house and everyone stopped and stared at you. "HEY! WE HAVE A CONTEST!" Thomas announced so everyone could hear. "As you can see, Thomas and I are dressed up as something. But you don't know what. The first person to guess the EXACT name wins a prize!" everyone clapped and cheered, knowing that the prize would probably be good. During the whole party people would come up to you guys and guess. About halfway through, Britt (Robertson) came up. "I Got it!" she snapped her fingers. "It's SANGSTER GANGSTERS!"
You laughed and nodded your head.
---
The end. Sorry, you don't get to know what the prize was, but you can let me know what you think it was in the COMMENTS!! :)
-ur shank