Newt {ALTERNATE ENDING}

After explaining everything...
"Now, you guys better go back to your bunks before the security finds you. Go!" You yell. They all run down the hall back to there bunks.
---
The next day...
"I can't believe they let you just roam around." You say to Newt as you walk the halls of WICKED.
"They only let me because I'm with you." He replies with a smirk.
"Well, you are my husband."
"I love you Y/N. And I'm remembering more now. I don't know why...or how, but I am. I remember just bits and pieces. Like, what we ate on our first date. Or, what you wore when I left." He chokes out the last part.
"...I remember we had a daughter."
"Newt I don't think-"
"No. I remember her name was Meredith. And that you had her a year before I went into the Maze."
"Newt-"
"Where is she Y/N? I need to know where she is. I need to know what my daughter looks like!" He groaned.
"Well, she has your beautiful eyes. And your cute little nose. But her hair is like mine. And her hands are like your mom's."
"I need to see her Y/N....where is she?"
"I don't know exactly. Somewhere down that hall in a room." You replied looking down.
"How do you not know where your own flesh and blood is?" He asked with anger lacing his tone.
"I haven't seen her in six months. I-I...can't. I can't handle seeing her."
"Why? Because she reminds you of me?" He asks with sadness now in his eyes.
"No...just...it's hard to explain."
"Well, please...can we go see her?"
---
You walk down the hall with Newt and eventually find Meredith's room. You look through the window and turn away immediately. Newts eyes are glued to the little girl huddled in the corner hooked up to wires and machines, with a growing infection on her arm, and glassy eyes.
"See Newt? Now you see why it's so hard? Try having a daughter that's infected with the Flare. Oh wait. You do." You ask with sorrow in your eyes. All Newt does is stare.
"Daddy?" you hear from a little voice behind the glass.
---
A/N okay sorry for the sad endings to both, but I was in the mood. Anyway comment what you think!
-ur shank