The splitup pt. 2

Whitney answered the door and she said you could stay there for a while. You unpacked your things and took a long nap. You were exhausted from all the crying and moping.
---
When you woke up you had 35 missed calls and 21 new texts. They were ALL from Thomas. One of the texts: please, Y/N, I need you back! I can't take being without you!
Or,
Please! I miss you so much! I'm so sorry, please take me back.
You call him and wait till he picks up. Phone Convo:
Y: hey Thomas.
T: Y/N! hey! I'm so sorry, please! I can't live without you!
Y: I'm sorry Thomas, but this had to happen if we're ever going to get back together. Goodbye.
And with that you hung up. Whitney made dinner and you ate in silence. She asked who was calling you before and you explained the whole thing. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Y/N." she said with sympathy. "Thanks"
---
You wake up and Thomas has called you again. He left a Message: "Y/N, I'm so sorry, please take me back! I know this is really cliche, but I don't wanna live without you. You make my whole world better, please come back."
You cry and stare at a picture of you and him on your phone. You want to forgive him, but how? how can you forgive him for breaking your heart?
---
As the day droned on you kept getting calls and texts from Thomas. This was all becoming too much for you. He Ben sent you "I'm sorry" flowers. You had to forgive him now. You decided that you would surprise him.
---
You went to the house that you shared and made sure he wasn't home. You went in (you still had your key) and went to the bedroom. You fell asleep on the bed. When Thomas came home, he went to his room to take a shower. He saw you sleeping and smiled and jumped on you. Your eyes shot open. "I forgive you." Was all you said. And you cuddled and snuggled all night!