For Caela

You stared at your phone screen, trying not to cry. You were looking at the last text Thomas sent you. See you soon. You sighed, thinking, well I can't see you soon if I'm stuck in freaking traffic! You groaned and turned on the radio. See You Again came on and you turned it off. It had been months since you'd seen Thomas last, and it was torture! And to make things worse, you were going to be late to pick him up from the airport. He was away to shoot for The Scorch Trials, and you missed him. You groaned in utter frustration as you honked your horn.
---
Finally! You were at the airport and were looking for Thomas' tall, lanky figure. You then spotted him at a ate being crowded by a bunch if girls. You walked up to the group and tried to get in, but they wouldn't budge. You tried to signal Thomas to no avail, when you decided to talk to security. You simply told them you were Thomas' wife and showed them the ring with Thomas' initials engraved on it. They believed you and led to back to the group. "Ok ok! We need to make path for Mrs. Brodie-Sangster here!" everyone gasped, because no one knew you had gotten married yet. Well, better sooner than later. Once a path was made you bolted toward Thomas. "Caela!" he yelled as you hugged him tight. "I missed you so much!" he whispered. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I got stuck in-"
"It's ok love. I know you didn't take so long on purpose." He cut you off. You hugged him once more as a girl tapped your shoulder. You turned around. "Back off from Tommy, or else we'll all get you." You could tell she was bluffing from the way her eyes darted back and forth. "I don't care. He's MY HUSBAND. He's YOU'RE CELEBRITY CRUSH. See the difference?" you smirked and Thomas turned to you and kissed you on the nose. Which transformed into a make out.